Good morning bonus blanket

Waverley POV
_____________________________

I woke up to light shining through the curtains, and pressure on my legs. I tilled my head to see what the pressure was, only to find Calamity Jane lying there licking her...booty hole.

"Really C.J. do you really have to do that on me?" I questioned her, only to have her stare at me intensely, and then go back to what she was doing.

I look over and realize a certain redhead was missing. I then thought to last night, and oh man things got freaky if you know what I mean. Just thinking of it makes me get a tingling feeling between my legs.

Just then the door swings open and there stands my sexy redhead girlfriend, hold a tray of steaming pancakes (vegan of course) and, what looks to be tea, and coffee. I a smile instantly comes to my face, I glance over to the alarm clock on the nightstand, and it reads 6:28 am.

"Good morning Waves." Nicole says with the biggest smile and the cutest puppy dog eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." I say as I shift in the bed to make sure she has enough room to sit. The movement disturbs C.J. so she gets up and leaves, now I finally have feeling in my legs again.

I hear Nicole chuckle as C.J. splits, I look over and she set the tray down and sits on the bed. She hands me my cup of tea I take a sip which was a mistake on my end. I jump and set the tea down on the nightstand and start fanning my now burning tongue.

"You Earps." Nicole says, and I look at her, still fanning my tongue.

"So impatient." she finishes, I then playfully start punching her, and we're both laughing. She pulls me in her lap and tickles me I'm struggling to get free.

"Stop-Nic-get-off!" I yell between laughing, she finally let's go, now I'm in her lap cuddling. It's silent, but a good silent.  After a few movements, Nicole breaks the silence.

"We should eat before these pancakes go bad." I node smiling at her, I kiss her cheek and go back to my side of the bed, and grab a plate of pancakes from the tray.

"Hey Nic when do you have to be back at work?" I ask.

"10:30, why Waves?" she asked back, I turn to look at the alarm clock it's 7:15.

"Oh, no reason I just wanted to know if we still had time together before you had to get ready."

"Waves I'll always have time for you." I smile at her and gave her a kiss and with that, we finished eating our breakfast.

We laid back on the bed and cuddled under the blankets and bonus blankets while watching tv. Until Nicole had to start getting ready for work.

So that was the story I hope you enjoyed. I would like to say that I don't own the characters I just really liked the ship and wanted to make a fiction about it. If you liked it, please vote also tell me if you have any advice or anything. Also sorry for any typos in not the best at typing, thank you.

Wayhaught oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें