Good game

3rd person POV

Nicole and Waverly are outside of Nicole's house with Alice and Wynonna. Nicole is helping Alice with her technique for shooting a basketball. Alice wants to try out for the sport at her school, and Nicole played the sport all throughout middle school and high school.

While Alice and Nicole were practicing, Waverly and Wynonna were talking about how life has been for both of them. Waverly's attention would constantly fall on the redhead, and how good she looked in her high school basketball jersey. Every time Nicole jumped to shoot the basketball ball her shirt would ride up and she could see Nicole's toned stomach, as beads of sweat ran down. Waverly clenched her thighs together as she felt herself get aroused by her wife.

"Quit the eye-fucking, please my daughter is here," Wynonna told her with a fake gag.

"W-what...I'm not-" Waverly started but was cut off by Alice

"Momma, I'm hungry can we get something to eat, please?"

"Ok baby girl we'll head to that diner we went to the other day, I think you're aunts need some time alone anyway, does that sound good to you?" Wynonna asked standing up to stretch while giving Waverly a knowing look.

"Yes, bye auntie Waverly, " Alice said giving Waverly a hug, before running over to Nicole to give her a hug goodbye as well and to thank her for the practice.

"Thanks for letting us come over again baby sis," Wynonna said hugging Waverly and waving bye to Nicole before getting in the car with Alice and driving away.

"Alone at last," Nicole whispers from behind Waverly in her ear, sending chills down her spine. Nicole wraps her arms around the shorter women's waist and peppers kisses on her neck from behind.

"Mmmm, baby let's going inside," the brunette hums in contentment, her eyes closed, and loving the feeling of Nicole pressed against her. She feels Nicole move away when she opened her eyes to see where her wife had got.

Waverly's POV
I felt an arm hook under her legs and around my upper back, picking me up and carrying me into the house bridal style. As Nicole carried me up the stairs I kissed her jawline and neck, we get to the bedroom and she gently places me on the mattress. My legs are hanging off the edge of the bed and she stands between my legs, she leans in and starts kissing down my neck. She travels to my collarbone, her hands are holding me down by my waist. She gets up and starts taking off her clothes one by one. I take this opportunity to start taking off my clothes as well. Of course, when I begin to take off my shirt it gets stuck. "Ummm...Nic baby, I'm stuck, can I have a little assistance here?"I hear her laugh and then I feel her slap my ass, "Ow I said help not hurt."

"Sorry babe," she says and lifts my shirt, I look at her and get lost in her eyes. I take off my bra as she's watching me, I bring her hands to my breasts and she gives them a squeeze causing me to moan. She leans in and kisses me and I kiss back, then Nicole slips her tongue in my mouth and we're exploring each other's mouths. I break our kiss to lat on the bed on my back, I put her on top of me and we continue to kiss each other. Her kisses start trailing down my body, from my neck to my stomach, she gets to my lower stomach and stops. I look at her and I can see she's asking with her eyes, we've been together for so many years and she still asks me. Chum-Champ would have done whatever he wanted he never cared about my feelings or opinions. He always told me to turn my brain off, mainly when he just wanted sex. But not Nicole she cares about my opinion, about my feelings, and if I was comfortable with something. I love her, I want to be with her forever.

3rd Person POV

Waverly nods telling Nicole to continue which she did, Nicole kissed Waverly's inner thighs, along with sucking and slight gentle biting. One of Waverly's hands was in Nicole's hair while the other was massaging her own boob. Nicole wanted Waverly to beg for it, she blew a stream of air on Waverly's center, causing the brunette to squirm.

"Baby please, " Waverly let out in an airy breathe.

"Please what baby? I want you to beg for me." Nicole said seductively.

"Please, I want your tongue in my pussy, I want you to make me cum."

"You wish I my command, " the redhead said with a smirk before diving into the brunette's wet pussy.

Hey, sorry I haven't updated in a while, school has been a lot lately, my mental health has been getting to me, then there's writer's block, and I just don't think I'm good at the whole fanfic thing.

Anyway, I hope you like this, I kind of rushed through it sorry again if there are typos. Bye have a great day!