The Mall

This is a modern-day AU, so no curse. Basically, the characters are hanging out at the mall, and everyone are somewhat in their 20s
Here are to relationships:
Waverley & Nicole
Willa & Bobo
Wynonna & Mercedes
Doc & Kate
Dolls & Eliza
Robin & Jermy
Chrissy & Rosita (they were gonna both be single but why not have them date each other, right?)
_____________________________

Nicole's POV

"Waves! Baby, hurry up we're gonna be late!" I yell from the bottom step of the homestead. Me, Waves, Wynonna, Willa, Bobo, Doc, Dolls, Eliza, Chrissy, Rosita, Robin, Jeremy, Mercedes, and Kate. All wanted to go out together and have fun before round 3 of college started up again. But because of someone, we're probably gonna be a little late, I let out a loud groan and walk over to the couch and flop on it, then groaned even more.

"Calm your boxers, Nicole, I'm ready," Waverly says coming down the stairs. I turn around to look at her and I think I'm drooling now.  Waverly has a black crop top, with lacing on the shoulders, high wasted jeans shorts, with a belt, a high ponytail and with the perfect amount of makeup. Yeah, I'm definitely drooling. "Like what you see babe?" she says with a smirk, I get up from the couch and walk towards her. Thank God Wynonna and Willa slept somewhere else tonight.

"Hell yeah, I like what I see, " I say now in front of her, I wrap my arms around her lower back. I pull her into a kiss, and I feel her arms wrap around my neck pulling me closer. When air started we pulled away, I rested my forehead on her's, and we stayed like that for a while. "Come on everyone is gonna think we started having sex or something." I let go of her and put my hands in my skinny jeans and put them in my hoodie, that read pride in rainbow colors. Waverly chuckled and headed towards the door, I checked to make sure I had everything I needed before leaving, then I asked Waverly if she had everything.  And of course, she didn't she ran upstairs and grabbed her silver leather backpack and walked out the door.

  And of course, she didn't she ran upstairs and grabbed her silver leather backpack and walked out the door

__

Waverly POV

We get to my red jeep, and like anytime, I and Nicole go anywhere she comes open and closes my four for me, which never fails to make me smile. She gets in and starts to pull off when we hear Nicole's stomach grumble. I look at her stomach then, at her and she was turning as red as her hair, then she looks at me, putting on a fake smile and I bust out laughing.

"Do you wanna stop by Shortys or do you wanna wait till we get to the mall, and eat at the food court?" I ask her after I finally stop laughing.

She shrugs then speaks, "We can wait a bit I don't mind really plus we're already running late." She wasn't wrong we all agreed on meeting up at 8:30 because the mall opens at 7. That would give time for most of the stores and the food court to finish opening up, but we were 15 minutes late. I don't really like being late so I nod and go on my phone to check Instagram. I see something move out my peripheral vision, I look up and see Nicole turn on the radio, and it was that song Becky by Championxiii. I turned up the volume when the chorus of the song came, and we started singing really loud while bouncing around in our seats.