Another death

A/N: before you read your story read this note before I just want to say thank you RiverSong456 for inspiring me to write this story and this first chapter is similar to their own but different I do not like being accused as a thief or a copycat once this chapter is done everything else will be my original work

My clock buzzes and I click it off. Ugh again another Reset, I wasn't sure how many times I could keep up this facade. I was the Great and Humble Papyrus, surely I could weather another 10 thousand 9 hundred and 45.

Oh, it hurt. Reliving the same day for enough the genuineness of the smile begins to wear off. It had been such a nice run too, A 'True Pacifist' go through. The human likes to pick the cruelest of endings to play through. With Genocide at least I died early on and they didn't try to hide their true intentions.

I knew it killed Sans to watch me crumble to dust but it wasn't terrible. I said my spiel which I had memorized by the soul after the first three times.

There couldn't be any mistakes. No changes to anything.

I walked the same roads at the same time at the same speed. My voice must always stay capitals and my words at the same tone of voice in the same order for every scenario.

I get ready for another futile day of the same japes and puns as any tomorrow. My smile bright, my battle body cleaned to a shine. No spots on these bones. I eat the same container of spaghetti, tell Sans the same thing every morning to get him out of bed and to his post.

I have this routine down to 'muscle memory' at this point. I stop at the shop and buy the same thing for Sans for his Gift-mas present. Everything was the same and I made sure everything stayed that way.

As I approach his post I see the human standing in front of him. A Genocide, well it was a nice morning I supposed.

"SANS! HAVE YOU FOUND A HUMAN YET!" My practiced voice yelled across the snow ignoring the being in front of him.

"yep," he said

"REALLY!? WOWWIE! GUESS THAT'S SETTLED!" and I turn and walk to the next room.

Puzzle after puzzle I pretend to be frustrated with the human's actions of not playing along. Walking through the electricity maze, not looking at Sans's crossword. Eventually, the puzzles aren't even activated, like the puzzle I shaped like my face a forever of yesterdays ago.

They're in front of me now. I am sparing them saying encouraging things like 'you can be a better person if you just try.' I never know if they follow that advice or not.

My body dissipates and my head falls to the snow.
"W-WELL, THAT'S NOT WHAT I HAD EXPECTED. . ." Now to say my last words.
"BUT... ST... STILL! I BELIEVE IN YOU! YOU CAN DO A LITTLE BETTER! EVEN IF YOU, DON'T THINK SO! I- I PROMISE. . ." and my head falls to dust.