AWTOK weapons and how to counter them

AWTOK has many weapons and I don't know all of them but I have a few friends who know a lot of AWTOK weapons. AWTOK weapons are made and private so a simple google search will not show you much info. Lets get started.

XN89009: XN89009 is a long range gun. It shoots very far at it is very accurate. The bullets that go in the gun has a liquid in them that will leave you temperately paralyzed. It will last about 5 minutes. You can counter this by snapping the gun. They are more flimsy than other weapons so they are easy to snap. I recommend a flying kick.

NUL6769090: NUL6769090 is a blow dart thing. (IDK what they are called) It is also long range but can be short range.  The darts are full of R.M.D. R.M.D stands for Ready,Mythicals,Die.  R.M.D is deadly. One dart and you will die within seconds. You can counter NUL6769090 by finding a way to clog the dart gun thing. The best way to do it is by cloging it by using Telekinesis.

SOQ23985: SOQ23985 is a cannon. It shoots giant boulders. The are very small and they are normally a grey color. They best way to counter it is to explode the cannon. Find any way to explode it.

ZMOIH912: ZMOIH912 is a knife. It can be thrown or can be used to stab. The are short and very sharp. They are injected with a slime like thing. It make them glow a pale yellow. It makes you have extremely bad hallucinations. You can counter this by making them throw it and then dodging it.

I will add more soon!