Fighting Techniques for Nekos

I will make a list of fighting techniques for most type of mythicals. I will rate it 1-5. 1 means extremely easy. 5 is extremely hard. Lets start!

Hiss and Scratch : Hiss and Scratch is ranked 1/5. First you make your self look bigger (stand tall,show your ears and tail, extend you claws and show your fangs) then hiss as loud as you can. Then begin rapidly scratching your enemies skin (NOT THEIR CLOTHING!) as hard as you can. Repeat multiple times.

Fang Rip : Hiss and Scratch is ranked 4/5. Jump onto your enemy and bite into their neck. Hold for a few seconds and then rip their necks skin with your teeth. You only need to to this once.

Tail Tickle: Tail Tickle is 2/5. This is not recommended to do in a big battle. Its better to do in 1 on 1 combat. You need a tail on the longer side to do this. So start walking away and then begin to rapidly slap your tail on your emery. Only do this for a few seconds because they may grab your tail. It is easy to preform this attack but risky.

Cat Pounce: Cat Pounce is 3/5. First get on all fours and run around your enemy. Do this until they fall down, Then pounce on them (make sure your claws are out when you do this!) as hard as you can. Only do this once!

Cute Kitty: Cute Kitty is 4/5. It is so high because it is hard to stop an enemy from killing you because you are so cute. When you are fighting stop and fall onto your knees. They become extremely cute. Then when they least expect it jump on their back and begin clawing their back. After a minute jump off. Only do this once!

Neck Pounce: Neck Pounce is 5/5. It is a last resort. First run towards your enemy and jump on their neck kick rapidly and then spring off in the other direction. If you jump on them hard enough and kick them they may die. Remember this is a LAST RESORT and a extremely hard attack to pull off. You can do the many times!

RUN AWAAAAYYYY: RUN AWAAAAYYYY is 2/5. First start running behind the enemy and then trample them. You can do this once. This move is very simple!