Chapter 4

Sorry it's been so long since I updated. I've had some writers block but that all changed because I saw queen 👑 last night!!!😆😆 it was awesome!! Go follow me on insta to see some pics and videos on my story @fishcampgirl!! Anyway hope you enjoy the update vote and comment!

The driver stopped the car outside Brian's house. Once we were out of the car Freddie held on to my arm and walked me in. I was kind of nervous I'm about to meet the members of Queen in 1979. In 2019 Roger looks like a cool Santa and Brian looks like a mad scientist. Freddie knocked on the front door and young very pregnant women opened it. She looked very sweet with dark hair and a big belly.

"Oh Veronica how are you doing darling?" Freddie said giving her a big hug. I'll be honest I know I haven't met these people before but Freddie hugging other people is making me jealous. Veronica Hugged him back as well as she could with her belly in the way.

"And what about you Laura?" Freddie said bending down and talking to her stomach.

"Uh Freddie would you like to introduce me to your beautiful friend here" Veronica said looking at me.

"Oh of course, my bad darling, Veronica this is Lucy" Freddie said standing up from looking at Veronica's belly.

"Hi Lucy I'm Veronica Johns wife but call me Ronnie" she said surprising me with a hug.

"Nice to meet you Ronnie" I replied. We all walked in the house and Ronnie led us into the living room. Inside were two babies on the floor that looked to be about 1 and another pregnant women. As soon as we walked in a little boy ran up to Freddie attacking him with hugs.

"Uncle Freddie!" The little boy said whilst Freddie picked him up hugging him back.

"Robert you know better! Give him some space he just walked in" I heard a man say, he looked to be in his late twenties with short brown hair. Wow I had never realized how much Joe Mazzello looked like John Deacon but they are similar.

"Oh John he's fine after all I am the favorite uncle here. Oh and this is Lucy." Freddie announced to the room.

"Nice time meet you Lucy but I would like to object because Uncle Rog is definitely the favorite uncle. Isn't that right Robert?" Roger Taylor said he was sitting on the couch bedside a pregnant women his wife I'm guessing. Robert looked like he was really thinking about who his favorite uncle is in the end he jumped out of Freddie's arms and ran to John.

"Daddy's my favorite" he said hugging Johns leg all of the women smiled while Roger and Freddie rolled their eyes. I just kind of stood beside Freddie watching this whole interaction not knowing what to say.

"Where are Brian and Chrissy?" Freddie asked.

"Right here" a tall, young, dark haired poodle said walking in with his wife. He looked very similar in 2019 the only difference here is that his hair is brown and his skin looks smoother. He walked over to me and stuck out his hand.

"Hi I'm Brian nice to meet you" He said. He was very handsome almost as beautiful as Freddie and I loved how polite he is. There aren't many men in my life that have treated me like a person.

"I'm Lucy it's a pleasure" I said standing up.

"Who wants to eat I'm starving!" Roger said jumping up from the couch and then helping his pregnant wife up as well.

————————————————

Brian sat the cake in front of Chrissy with all the candles lit and we all sang happy birthday to her. I have to say it sounded great I'm pretty sure that Freddie added some extra harmony to the birthday song. I didn't feel the best but I knew I had to push threw I was probably just tired. After all, I had traveled in time. Brian passed around pieces of the cake and we all talked and ate.