Chapter 5

I'm really sorry for not updating with school and marching band I've been sooo busy. I hope you enjoy this chapter please vote and comment what you want to see.

Freddie POV

"Oh Freddie I've missed you so much! And you brought the poodle!" Lucy said clasping her hands together in front of her.

"How are you darling?" I asked her walking up to the hospital bed.

"Oh just absolutely wonderful now that you're here! I've missed you so much!" She said and grabbed my hand in hers. I was loving this.

"Oh yeah what did you miss dear?" I asked her chuckling.

"Well first of all I missed your smile. It's just so beautiful and I missed you calling me darling." She said smiling at me. I don't know why but I can't shake this feeling that she might special. That's she's different not to mention beautiful.

"Well thank you dear" I replied pushing the hair out of her face.

"How do you feel Lucy?" Brian asked coming up to the other side of the hospital bed.

"Fantastic! A little bit sore but that should heal. Brian?" Lucy said looking at Brian.

"Yes?" Brian replied

"Did ya know that in 2019 you have the same hair! It's just grey!" She said laughing like this was the funniest thing she'd ever heard.

"What else can you tell me about the future?" Brian asked.

"Well you guys have a movie" she said surprising us both.

"Really?" Brian said his eyes lighting up.

"Really it was all you and roger"she said looking at Brian. That doesn't seem right if there's movie about ME I I would have helped in the process. Unless I'm different in the future. Who knows I may not be alive. But surely Lucy would have told me if I was dead. I need to get her home. I left her and Brian to there own devices while I stepped into the hallway looking for a nurse. I saw one and walked up to her.

"Excuse me miss but when will I be able to take Lucy in room 179 home?" I said pointing to the room she was in.

The nurse looked over her chart "the doctor said she should stay for the night just to make sure everything's all right. One person can stay in the room with her tonight and she can be discharged tmrw" she said.

"Thank you so much dear have a nice evening" I said walking back into the room.

"Well it looks like you're stuck here for the night. And only one person can stay" I said.

"Well I need to get back to my family. Make sure you rest I'll see you soon I hope" Brian said kissing her forehead and walking out the door. I walked over and sat in the chair beside the hospital bed.

"You need to be resting you just had a major surgery aren't you o tired?" I asked her.

"I've never been more awake. I'm going to use the loo" she said throwing the covers off her and getting out of bed. When she started walking to the bathroom I realized she was wearing a hospital gown.. that's all. I had to say her ass did looked fantastic, round and plump, she looked back at me and winked that minx. Once she was in the loo I let my mind wander. I had really thought I was done with women. What me and David have I wouldn't call a relationship right now. We really just call each other when we're horny but at least it's someone for when I'm lonely. I didn't think there would be a women I was even remotely interested in but this girl she's just different so beautiful.

At that moment she walked out of the restroom and over to the chair I was sitting in. She sat down on my lap and straddled my hips. She started kissing down my neck and grinding herself against my lap. I started to feel my member growing but I had to stop. It was very hard for me to control myself in that moment but I did.

"Stop Lucy" I told her.

"But why don't you want me? I can make you feel good," she said pushing my hair from my neck to kiss it again. I pulled back.

"You're not yourself right now and I'm not going to take advantage of you" I told her lifting her off my lap as walking her back to her bed. I went to her pile of clothes she came in and grabbed her underwear.

"Put these back on love and get some rest" She did but looked like a hurt puppy while doing so. She crawled in the bed but grabbed my arm when I turned around to go back to the chair.

"Will you just lay with me? Please?" She asked.

"Of course darling" so I sat down in the bed beside her and she laid her head on my chest. After laying there a minute she lifted her head up looking at me.

"I can't believe you're actually here" she said with tears rolling down her cheeks "please don't leave".

"I'm not going anywhere darling I'll be right here when you wake up"

"Freddie you saved me I couldn't have done it without you"

"Go to sleep darling"

"Ok" she said and gave me one last kiss on my cheek.

————————————————

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it.