Author's Note

Hello, my darlings! There are just a few things I want to share before you all start my new book.

A) This is my first original book with all original characters! This is NOT a fanfiction like my other books. I do not own the photos that are attached to this book or the cover. The models I used for inspiration for the two main characters are Joco Van den Hoven and Lucky Blue Smith.

B) The two main characters are both male and gay, meaning homosexuality and man on man action is ahead! I don't think I can be any clearer with that. If you are uncomfortable reading that, then this book is not for you.

C) There will be mature sexual themes in this book, man on man action, strong language, harsh themes, and all-around mature content. If you do not read, or can't read, these types of themes then please exit here! I won't be mad if you chose not to read, I will be upset if people report my work because they didn't listen to my warnings!

D) As stated above, NO HATE PLEASE! If you really do not like this type of story, move along elsewhere. Do not report because you didn't read my warnings or you can't handle 18+ themes. Unfollow me if you don't like my work.

E) I am not one to post author's notes, so don't expect them often or even at all. I just wanted to post one at the beginning to let you all know what to expect from this book. This is going to be the first book of the "Mated To: Series", so there will be other books after this one is finished! 

I am super excited about this book and will be updating at least once a week. I don't have a set schedule but I do update often. So, don't worry about being left hanging for weeks on end!

Well, that's all I have! I hope you're as excited as I am!

Thank you for reading and enjoy!

-Red❤️

(Description) 

🅻🅰🅺🅴🅽 🅱🅻🅰🅲🅺

Groomed since birth to be the perfect alpha, Laken has been training to take his father's place as pack leader on his 18th birthday. However, when he was just 14 years old, his pack was attacked by a pack of rogue wolves. taking the lives of his father, younger brother, as well as a good number of pack members.

Now, at 23 years old, Laken's only goal is to protect his pack from the monsters that took everything away from him as he's sworn to rid the world of the feral creatures that killed his family. He vows to never be taken by surprise again.

He is their alpha, and he is prepared.

🅹🆄🅻🅸🅰🅽 🅷🅰🆆🆃🅷🅾🆁🅽🅴

When he was 6 years old, Julian's pack was ambushed and slaughtered by a pack of power-hungry shifters searching for land.  As the alpha's only child, and future alpha of his pack, his parents forced him as well as a handful of their best warriors, and the pack children, to escape into No-Man's land.

For 16 years they manage to stay hidden away, and now, at 21 years old, Julian proudly leads and protects the people that saved him all those years ago. The small group of rogue werewolves mean everything to him, they are all that's left of his family and home.

He is their alpha, and he is rogue.

Two alphas with nothing in common other than tragedy and loss. What will happen when they find that the one person they are meant to love and protect, happens to be the one thing they fear and hate the most?

Photos

Laken Black - (Model: Lucky Blue Smith)

Laken's Wolf: Asher

Julian Hawthorne - ( Model: Joco Van den Hoven)

Julian's Wolf: Finn