Au

aS pRoMisEd-
Wait I did promise?
Oh no you must be seeing things
I said I wAs gOinG tO dO tHe AU
Me: *looks at the person who said YEs*
*cough*
I did say If you said yes I was gonna do it....

Nah I'm not doing it haahHahahaahahahaha

I'm kidding I'm doing it...
If seen in Bloopers and you the last blooper you'll understand

Okay fine I'll quit stalling now.... on with the story
I'm not taking this seriously lol this ain't angsty book LOL

Eugene: aH sH*T hErE wE gO aGaIn

Later

"okay varian you'll be with lance and Eugene" the king said in this throne "I dOnT cARe yA'll nOt mY therapist" varian said. Theme the 3 boys walked around the castle. "Okay how about this-" "your going to hand cuff me with you aren't you?" Varian said. "Wh-" "your gonna do it aren't you? Yes I'm sure your gonna do it that's just great!" Varian said,
Then they were handcuffed. Eugene to Varian And Lance... well free.... "okay what now?" Varian said. "Umm just-"
A quick second later varian escaped by picking the lock on the handcuff. "rEaLly?! Wh- rEally?" Eugene said. "I'm out goodbye!" Lance said.

Varian was running to the exit until a guard stopped him. "OH COME ON LEMME OUT!" Varian said. "Nah kid" Cassandra said in her guard suit. She then picked him up and threw him onto Eugene. "Looking for him? I found him bye now" Cassandra said. "OOF" varian said making a noise. Making Eugene falling down in the floor. "get of me" He said.  "Not until you let me the hell outa here" varian said sitting on him. "nO" Eugene said. "tHeN nO" varian said.

...

"Great I'm hand cuffed with you again that's just great you'll never make me "good boy" again I hate all of you!" Varian said. "Kid yOu jUst aLmoSt killed a few people kidnapped the queen to lure Rapunzel into your lab tried to free your da debut it didn't work so ya made a full mess in corona" Eugene said. "So? You people deserved that I was getting onto my angsty stuff" varian said. "You have problems" Eugene said. "uN hAnd cUff mE" varian said.

They were at Varian's lab. Varian still sad at looking his dad encased in amber. "Look....Just do what ya gotta do to free your dad..." Eugene said. "I give no sh*ts for you people why couldn't I just encased all of corona in the first place?" Varian said. "WhOa kiddo clam down I know Rapunzel didn't help you during the storm and-language!-""And didn't help me after the storm so that, I did revenge!" Varian said. Interrupting ."nO" he said to varian disagreeing. "Whatever since your hand cuffed with me I'll just do alchemy and try freeing my dad"Varian said, "and you really calm about me being hand cuffed to you?" Eugene said.

....
"Nah not really I'm screaming in the inside and the outside it looks like I'm clam and I wanna end my self right now so yeah"

"Okaaay..?" Eugene said

Minutes went past by

"So when are we leaving come on kid-" "wErE nEVer lEaVInG" varian said. "nAh wErE lEaViNG" Eugene said walking out the door. "oW mY hAnD!does it even hurt you too? Immortal dude" varian said. "Yes it hurts but my outside is not showing it- WERE LEAVING" He said. They were outside.
Then they were at the castle

"Blondie where are you?" Eugene said walking around the castle. "wHa- nO NO  Rapunzel?!" Varian said walking the opposite way of where Eugene was walking. "kId you had your time where you wanted to go now it's my turn" Eugene said.

They saw Rapunzel. "Oh hey Eugene-" She said. Then she saw varian. "oh.....right...." Rapunzel said. "yOu? wE aRe hAndcuffed for 24 hours challenge and this is getting very hard to do here" varian said. "Who said being cuffed to yOu 24 hours?!" Eugene said, "I mean it makes sense-"

"aS I was saying-" "Blondie it's fine I'm sure he'll get to the good side-"varian then interrupted "I won't get on my good side, you expect me to be cAlm and be a gOoD kid. when I attacked corona, kidnapped the queen to lure the princess to my lab,my dad is encased ,I betrayed Rapunzel, broke the laws together. and all the stuff?!" varian said. "I'll...Just....leave" Rapunzel said. Walking away.

....

"I need the bathroom"

"Fine I'll unhand cUff you and you better not escape"
"Okay"

Later varian running through the hallways

"IM OUT" varian said. Seeing the exit. "nExT sToP ANYWHERE NOTHING STOPPING ME-"
"Are you sure about that?" Cassandra said behind him grabbing his arm. "wHa hOw?!" Varian said. Confused.
"Your not escaping"