iv

Fast Fowarding to Summerslam Week.

I walked out of the Authority's office with a big smile on my face. I cannot believe that in just a few days I will be finally breaking away from the Bella Twin bond that me and Brie once had. It felt so good to finally be going solo on my own, in my opinion so much more stuff would get done.

My phone started and I looked at the caller ID, smiled then answered, " Heeey. " I sang.

" Hey gorgeous. " Seth said into the other end of the phone. " I miss you. " he said, I smiled.

" I miss you too, this week has been so hectic for me. Maybe we could watch a movie in my hotel room? " I asked.

" Yeah, that'd be great. " Seth said, " See you then. " he said then hung up.

I smiled to myself then went to my lockeroom to get my stuff.

" Why haven't you been answering my calls Nicole? " I looked up to see the bitchier side of me, Brie.

" Because I've been busy? What don't you get Brianna? " I spat, clearly annoyed with her at the moment.

" Well Bryan and I are planning our wedding and I would like you to.. " she trailed but I interrupted her.

" Is that ALL you talk about? I would not like to hear about you and goatfaces wedding right now. " I spat then took my bag and pushed past her on my way to parking lot.

I threw my stuff into the trunk and was on my way to the other side of the car until a hand grabbed my wrist, I turned around to look and rolled my eyes. " Let go of me John. " I said flatly.

" No, I want to talk Nicole. " He stated.

" About what? " I fired back. " You made it pretty clear, through text message might I add. " I said then snatched my hand away.

" It was a mistake, I wasn't thinking at all Nicole. " He explained. " Just.. give me another chance, please. " he pleaded.

I thought for a moment, then I thought about the night that me and Seth had last night. That was the happiest I've been in a long time and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

" Sorry John, I'm not going to go back to you like the fool I was all these years. I mean abosolutely nothing to you, you made that clear. You care more about losing your reputation than losing me. " I said then opened my car door, slammed it and began to drive off.

-

I walked into my hotel room and placed my bags down on my bed. I felt kind of proud of what I did back there, I felt empowered and strong. If this was back then I would've been putty in his arms, but now was different than then.

I stripped out of my clothes and ran the shower. 15 minutes later I got out and threw my hair up in a bun along with some some pajamas. A long knock made it's way upon my door, causing me to stop what I was doing to open it.

There Seth stood with a Pierce The Veil t-shirt and some black sweats on, he didn't even try and he looked good.

" Heeey Niks. " He said then let himself in with that sexy smirk of his.

" Niks? That's new. " I said then giggled.

" Well I'm new to you so why not. " He said then flashed his smile once more.

" Mhm.. " I trailed. " Sooo, let's get to the movies.. shall we? " I sang, which caused him to laugh and nod.

" I'll get the popcorn! " He said then jogged in the kitchen like a little kid on Christmas.

I laughed then went into the living area and looked at the pile of DVD's , Annabelle stood out the most to me. " We're watching Annabelle! " I shouted.

" Okay! Don't get scared. " he said with a big bowl of popcorn in his hands.

" Nikki Bella, doesn't get scared. I'm fearless for a reason. " I said then popped a piece of popcorn in my mouth.

He shrugged then ate some popcorn. " Whatever you say, Nikki Bella. " he said sarcastically, causing me to hit him in the arm playfully.

Halfway into the movie I was screaming and hiding while Seth laughed, but I have to admit it was still fun to be around him. I'm not going to say I'm falling for him but I'm pretty close to it. He's so amazing and he has a giant heart and a great sense of humor, that's what I love most about Seth.

We watched a whole bunch of movies until both of us couldn't hold our eyes open anymore, then we both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

----

WOOHOO ! Update c: Comment and Vote! ♥

-RRxo