Back to Hell

On her way to sleep, Halley clutched the new hoodie her mom brought her and cried into the soft silk of the new hoodie with all sad memories.
The next morning she didn't feel like getting up. When she struggled out of bed she went into the lonely hallway where her room and her parents room are. Her dad would usually awake but he was in his room with his door closed. She didn't want to bother him so she just put on some clothes and headed to school.

The way there she got many stares and heard some murmurs like "poor girl" or "didn't u hear?! That girls mother got killed"

The way there she got many stares and heard some murmurs like "poor girl" or "didn't u hear?! That girls mother got killed". She tried to ignore it. She didn't realize the murmurs will get bigger and bigger. The teachers wished their prayers for the family and the classmates just stared. When she got to class,
"Class before we begin. Let's send best wishes to Halley Pates. Her mother passed away."
Some students snickered or stared in disgust. Halley wasn't really popular. In fact, she was called an outcast. She felt more lonely

During lunch she put on her headphones and just looked around. Some group of girls approached Haley snickering to eachother. 
Belle, the leader of the cheerleaders, took a deep breath before she said "Aren't you like a black cat. Cause you're the most unluckiest person here. First you lose your friends and now your mom. Yeesh I'll hate to be you."
Halley looked away ignoring the comment. The group didn't take being ignored very well.
"Oh so you're gonna ignore us huh. Your pathetic!" Belle poured her lunch on Halley while the rest of the room snickered and murmuring mean things. Halley got up leaving her backpack and fled the lunch room away from the negativity.