Captives and commands

"What I'm not going anywhere with you "I'd shout and move closer to the ceiling
"Tsk tsk tsk oh yes you are" and just like that I was on the floor with the mans hand on my throat holding me down
He,d pry the phone from my hand and put it to his ear" hello stark I have something of yours"
I could hear mr stark from where I was on the floor" you son of a - let him go he,s just a child!"
"Uh uh uh he,s mine now till you give me what I want" as soon as he said that I would start to scream "MR STARK HELP HELLMMMMHHHM" the man would move his hand from my neck to my mouth and would hold it there without moving while I tried to pry it off .
"I will contact you with what I want and when I want it got it?"
You could just feel mr stark fighting with himself over the phone "no let peter go now"
"Sorry flying boy but no can do " as he said that the hand covering my mouth would move and the phone would lower from his ear and then my spider senses would alert me and  ..he slapped me hard across the face the sound ringing out so mr stark could hear it from the other side of the phone.
"Did you just slap peter?!?!!!?" Mr stark was now screaming and there were tears in my eyes I had never been slapped. So hard before ,the hand would move back over my mouth before I could scream and the phone went back to the mans ear
"Yes I did stark if you don't obey then your little spidering gets hurt, clear?"
"For a few seconds I couldn't hear anything on the other side till the man once again raised his hand and slapped me across the face probably leaving a hand print
"Ok ok just don't hurt peter"
"I'm glad we have a understanding then , I will contact you and if you miss a call just know your little spider will be in pain by the time I call again"
Just as mr stark was about to say something the man hung up and threw the phone across the room breaking it,
"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way ,which one will it be ?"
I would think to myself for a second then give him the dirtiest look I have ever given anyone , he,d sigh as I started to struggle manageing to kick him twice.
"ah so the hard way it is"he,d take his hand from my mouth and grab a fistful of hair I was pulled up from the ground and dragged to the kitchen the man payed no mind to my screaming he looked board well that is until the window broke and mr stark flew in.
"Let him go Deadpool"
"Now what did I say ..oh yes if you try to interfere your spidering would get hurt " and with that he pulled out a small dagger and held it to my throat.

—————————————————————
Yay a cliffhanger ok so in no way are these chars mine they all belong to marvel but the plot belongs to me so not stealing I would appreciate some feed back and constructive criticisms no mean things and comment what you think or want to happen and Maybe just Maybe it will oh also I'm terrible at spelling and grammar point out mistakes if you find them!