Feelings

Peters pov
Mr stark spoke
"If we promise to not come after peter again and peter promises to ..behave will you not harm him anymore?
"Hmm harm him in what way?"
Mr stark sucked in a breath and looked like he was trying not to punch someone
"No more punching him , tieing him up , torchering him or anything else of the sort"
"I can agree to no more torcher and the bondage will become minimal that good enough for you?"
"Yes.."
"Oh also because of this deal you lose a day to find Francis "
"That's fine"
"Well I think it's time for us to go now"
Mr stark nodded and gave me a smile
"Don't worry kid your be home before you know it.."
with that mr Loki snapped his fingers and we were in a new hide out.Deadpool went to a another room leaving me with mr Loki , he guided me to a mattress and I sat down
"Don't fret little one you will be home soon .."
I gave him a confused look but as soon as Deadpool walked into the room it was like a switch was flipped, mr Loki shoved me harshly so I landed on my back . Deadpool smirked
"Two days  and if they don't find him then you will never see your family again.."
I squirmed but that didn't last because a board was slammed into my head and I was out.
Loki's pov*
After Deadpool knocked out the spider a storm started up ,but this wasn't a normal storm .Thunder created Norse symbols in the sky and I quickly told Deadpool I was leaving for awhile and green smoke incased me , see this wasn't a normal storm this was how me and my brother contacted each other when we really needed to talk.
I appeared inside the tower and most of the avengers were sitting on the couch but the man of iron was pacing.
"You wanted to speak?"
He stopped pacing and faced me
"We want to make a deal with you"
"What kind of deal?
"You impersonate Francis and once we get peter home safe and sound you can have anything you want"
"Anything?"
"Yes anything"
I smiled at that since he had no idea what he just said
"Deal"
He nodded
"We will wait till tomorrow then you will tell Deadpool to call and check if we have Francis yet, and once he learns that we have him you will shift to look like him and we will trade and get my kid back"
"Sounds good oh and I'm telling you this before you find out on your own , Deadpool already knocked the kid out with a board and um...I'm pretty sure he has feelings for the kid"
At that everyone's eyes widened and the man of iron paled
"W..what?!?!?"
He turned to his team
"As soon as we get peter in the clear ,Deadpool's mine to take down."
——- ——- - - - - - - - - - - - -
So who's ready for the next chapter after this oh also who thinks iron mans gonna kill Deadpool? Bye for now -pen