Francis

Katana man held the dagger in a way that if i moved even a millimeter then I would get cut
" What do you want Deadpool ..."
mr stark would lower to the ground keeping his eyes on me the whole time
" what do I want stark? I want Francis, you've kept him hidden from me for far to long.
" wait what? Francis is dead! You killed him a while ago"
" no your hiding him for me! Stop lying to me!!" Katana man would grab my arm and pull it behind me holding it in such a way it hurt every time I tired to move ,I'd wimpier" p..please you're hurting me.."
" oh shut up " he'd squeeze my arm harder probably leaving another bruise, great! a hand print on my face and arm.
" just let him go Deadpool he isn't important..."
"Oh really stark? He isant important then how about I do this.." he,d take the dagger and raise to my face cutting a line from the top of my forehead to my brow I could instantly feel the blood spilling onto my cheek and soon down my neck.
"NO!" Mr stark would yell
"Well if you don't want your spider to get hurt then I suggest you find Francis ,now I think it's time for me and what did you call him? Oh yes little peter to go.."
I,d shake my head and once again begin to struggle
"No! I'm not going with you , let me go you creep!"
The man would sigh and look back at the wall , before realizing what had happened I was shoved into the wall and he had two of my aunt mays dish rags in his hand , moving with a purpose he held a hand to my throat and soon I was gasping for air ,suddenly he shoved a dish rag in my mouth and released my throat then he spun me so my face was against the wall and took the other dish cloth tying it around my mouth so the other cloth wouldn't fall out.
"Well now that I have shut this one up we are taking are leave "he,d grip a fistful of my hair and direct me out the door the whole time I'd stare helplessly at mr stark while he just looked like he was gonna cry.
"TILL NEXT TIME FLYBOY "
After being forced down the stairs and into the parking lot , a black van came out of no where.they,d stop just inches from us and the door would open I'd start to struggle not caring if I got hurt I just didn't want to leave mr stark and my friends plus if I left aunt May alone she might burn down the kitchen! The man would cuss and pick me up carelessly throwing me into the van then the door shut and I had been officially kidnapped.

—x————x——————-x———————x——x——-x————- -
Hey y'all so here's another chapter I know it's short but I'm really busy right now
Shoutout to sammijams21 - thanks for helping with grammar and spelling
Well bye for now -pen