тшо

⚖︎

⚖︎

Jisung was frozen in his spot. The fear of the inevitable rising in his veins as these gigantic creatures came hurling toward him. There was nothing he could do, not like this. He was unable to defend himself. Helpless. As they got closer the barking and howling got louder. He could see all their faces contorted into snarls, as their jaws snapped.

It was like the whole scene began to play out in slow motion, Jisung's heart thumping loudly in his ears.

He dropped his lighter and balled his hands into fists. The nails of his finger tips dug into his palms but the pain was strongly overcome by the need to fight. He could feel arms tingling as his hands began burning. But as the creatures neared closer, he couldn't draw enough power. The restrictions placed by his mother were just simply too strong.

Every muscle in his body was screaming at him. Run. Get away. But his feet disobeyed his brain. Squeezing his eyes shut, he inhaled deeply. The animalistic noises from these strange animals kept him paralyzed in fear.

He couldn't move.

"Stop!"

Jisung's eyes shot open to see all of the giant wolves suddenly whimpering and bowing their heads. This was shocking due to their aggressive behaviour before. Jisung felt a firm grip on his arm and was abruptly being tugged backwards.

"Quickly! I can't hold them off for long!"

Jisung's head shot to the side to see who was dragging him away. A young boy with blonde shaggy hair was hurriedly pulling on Jisung's arm. His body was turned away as he broke out into a run. Jisung was too shocked to react, as the situation was playing out too fast for his mind to process. He had no other option but to let this boy drag him out of the cemetery, body practically trembling.

"This way!" He called out, quickly veering the corner.

Jisung stumbled after the blonde, his wrist still being tightly squeezed. When the two came to a halt, Jisung looked up from his focus on the ground. There sat a white car parked on the curb, the young boy gesturing to it.

"In the car!"

He released Jisung's arm and opened the passenger door to get in. Before he shut the door he turned around to see Jisung standing in place, unmoving.

Jisung took this as an opinion for quick observation. The young man appeared youthful. Possibly seventeen or eighteen. He had dark green eyes and very prominent freckles decorated the apples of his cheeks.

"There is no way I am getting in that car," Jisung denied in between huffs of breaths, "You c-could be a murderer or something a-and I have no idea what's going on-"

"It's either get in this car or get eaten by giant wolves!" The boy exclaimed, slamming the car door shut.

A loud howl invaded Jisung's eardrums causing him to flinch. Letting out a frustrated sigh, he grasped the door handle and yanked it open quickly diving into the back seat. As soon as the door shut, the car jerked forward and wasted no time speeding off into the street.

Jisung's looked around, bewildered by the events that just took place. In the drivers seat was another younger looking fellow. He had on a pair of glasses, his brown hair parted to the side. He looked through the rearview mirror, face cold as stone.

"You must be really shaken up right now," The driver said, voice matching his facial expression perfectly. Uninterested.

Jisung open and closed his mouth, unable to find a fitting response to such an obvious statement.

"That was crazy!" The blonde boy exclaimed with a wide smile, "they were huge! Just like you said, Seungmin!"

"Yeah I know."

The blonde turned around to face Jisung.

"My name is Felix!" He introduced happily, jutting his hand out as he leaned over the passenger seat.

Jisung blinked a few times, mouth still hung open.

"He's shocked right now Lix, let him process and ask questions," said this so-called Seungmin.

"Do you guys....know what the fuck just happened?" Jisung muttered out, looking out the back window.

None of the animals were following them.

"Well, Seungminnie here said that I needed to help someone by the cemetery. Guess that someone was you," Felix shrugged.

Jisung's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He looked up to the mirror to see Seungmin looking back at him quizzically.

"How did he know? Were you stalking me?!" He asked, eye wide, "let me out of the car! I knew you guys were psychos!"

Jisung gripped the door handle, ready to tuck and roll.

"No! That's not it! Seungmin is just really smart and lucky!" Felix exclaimed, "Don't jump out I promise we can explain when we get somewhere they can't track us!"

Jisung stopped in mid-action, eyes open in shock. "Track us?!"

Felix nodded frantically, "they are hunting wolves! What do you think they'd be doing?!"

"Why are you asking that like I am supposed to know what wolves do?!"

"Isn't that like, basic information?!"

"Not really!!"

Both boys stared at each other in bewilderment. They were clearly surprised at each others reactions although Jisung felt his was much more justified.

With a frustrated groan, Jisung took his hand off the door handle and sat back down in his seat. He folded his arms over one another.

"Seungmin, are you sure he is that important?" Felix whispered to the driving boy.

Jisung knew he wasn't supposed to hear that part, so he played it off as though he never did.

"Yes Felix, I'm positive."