ꇜꋪꄲ꒒ꄲꁅ꒤ꏂ

⚖︎

⚖︎

Warriors are what they were. Strong, courageous, and fearless. These were all characteristics of The Emperors of Abarith. Four mighty rulers. Each baring their own special capabilities. Fire, Earth, Air, and Water. Although they were all very different from each other, they remained harmonious. Their differences kept a balance between themselves, and to the Kingdom. It was peaceful and almost a utopia for those who remember it. Every creature living together as one, but still as their own.

Of course, light only exists because there was darkness to brighten but, in this case, the light was overpowered and thus vanquished. The Kingdom stood still, faded and weakened as the darkness took over the realm.

Three thousand years ago, The Emperors of Abarith were wiped out.

Werewolves and Vampires had always been the more aggressive of the many creatures of Elroth. They had no home, no Kingdom. They didn't reside in the Kingdom of Abarith. Abarith was a safe haven for any creature. The only place on Elroth that remained balanced and of pure light. It kept the peace of the planet. Those two creatures disagreed with the laws of the land. They were corrupt and evil. Thus, the two groups formed an army full of vampires, werewolves, and any creature of hatred and evil. They overthrew the light to fill it with their brooding darkness so werewolves could reign on top and usher the Vampires in.

Now, only the memory of Abarith remains. Of what the Kingdom used to be. What the world used to be. 

Of course, the Universe would never let the legacy of those four Emperors die. They were key components to hold the balance of the world. Earth and Elroth. The same planet, yet so different. Earth, being visually similar to Elroth, was completely different. Humans were the main predators of Earth, followed by the basic animals of the planet. Elroth shared the same animals as Earth, but no humans inhabited there. Several different kinds of creatures. These creatures all being legends and myths in the eyes of the humans, as they have never had access to Elroth. What the people of Elroth had yet to learn, was that everything that happens to them affects Earth indirectly. One wonders how it's possible for Earth and Elroth to be one and the same. There is, in fact, no logical explanation. As that's just how magic works. It's mystical and almost impossible to grasp.

Consequently, this is where the Elroth legend of The Prophecy began.

Reincarnation.

The Emperors of Abarith were reborn.

This time not on Elroth, but on Earth as humans. It was said to be a quest for the Emporers to have a second chance. A do-over to become someone stronger. A better version of themselves to take back the Kingdom and regain the balance of Elroth.

Only those worthy knew the precise information of the Prophecy. The time, place, people, and exact moments. These worthy few were known as Bookkeepers. Three people of all-knowing, given mental documents provided directly by the Universe. Every Bookkeeper is carefully analyzed and chosen specifically by the last. Their duty is to protect the information of Earth and Elroth, and by no means can any outsider have access to it. Not even the King.