тняєє

⚖︎

⚖︎

When the car was finally parked, they sat in front of a building that said "Kim's Kakes!" On the front of it. Below the name there was an orange sign nailed to the wall that read "CLOSED". Jisung new for a fact they were still in town, and he was sure that this store had never been open in the first place. There was yellow caution tape hanging off the front door like streamers, as if to display there was life long construction taking place. Originally, Jisung assumed this store had been abandoned. Although now he sat in front of it with two strangers who casually exited the car.

"What are we doing here?" Jisung asked, opening his door to follow the other boys out.

"This is Seungmin's place!" Felix exclaimed and gestured to the building excitedly.

Jisung blanked for a few seconds before muttering out a confused, "what?"

Felix let out a chuckle and waved for Jisung to follow him. Seungmin had already walked around to the back of the building and was wiggling his keys into the back door.

The whole thing seemed so unbelievably strange. Two random boys who appear a great deal younger than Jisung, save him from strangely large wolves in a cemetery? They then lead him to an abandoned bakery across town? The fact that the bakery looked old and worn down with graffiti all over the brick walls did not help.

Seungmin opened the door and moved to the side to let Felix in first. Felix grabbed Jisung's wrist and pulled him forward through the door.

For a second everything went white and his hearing became muffled. He began to panic slightly until he was able to see clearly again. Inside, was certainly not what Jisung expected. It was nicely decorated with deep chocolate wood. It was a wide open concept, the kitchen and living room being right at the front door. In the living room was a large fire place with earthy coloured furniture. To add to the earthy feeling, plants were scattered around. Each one varying in size and colour.

Jisung couldn't say anything as he let his jaw drop.

"Appearances can be deceiving." Was all Seungmin said as he brushed passed Jisung.

"Seungmin is that you?!" A voice shouted from what seemed to be the second floor.

Felix had already made himself at home, sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace. Seungmin, who had heard his name being called, looked up the stairs to where the voice came from.

"Taeil hyung?!"

Jisung watched as another male came down the black spiral stairs, a smile painted on his face. He seemed average height and possibly older than Felix and Seungmin.

"Hey! I stopped by but you weren't home?" He said, although it sounded more like a question.

Jisung tuned out of their conversation as Felix had called for his attention.

"Hey! Take off your shoes, stay awhile!" He joked and patted the seat beside him.

Jisung scoffed and crossed his arms, "As if! I need some explanations right now or I might as well let those wolves tear me to shreds."

This cut off Seungmin and his friend in mid conversation.

"He said wolves?" Taeil asked, pointing to Jisung.

"Yeah, I did. Your buddies here kidnapped me!"

"We did not!!" said Felix, voice coming out whiny as if he were a child.

"We saved your life," Seungmin said with a cold glare.

"Fire?" Taeil asked, looking to Seungmin as if he knew what ever that meant.

Although, this did peak Jisung's interest. As he and fire had a very, very close relationship.

Did they know?

Seungmin gave this Taeil person a kurt nod, earning a gasp in return.

"Fantastic Seungmin!" He cheered, "I know you were the right boy for the job!"

Taeil clapped happily and walked over to Jisung, who watched carefully. He took Jisung's hands causing him to quickly flinch away.

"What the fuck!" Jisung exclaimed.

"His hands are remarkably warm, just like the legends!"

Jisung stared at Taeil in bewilderment. This man was acting as if he was standing in front of a super star.

"Okay! Enough!" Jisung yelled, backing away, "tell me what the fuck is going on!"

"Perfectly reasonable response, it's like he is human! Fascinating if I do say so myself!" Taeil responded, ignoring every word Jisung muttered, "I can practically see the fire burning in his eyes!"

"Yes he is quite human like...Felix at least is weird," Seungmin mumbled, a cold glare still being shot Jisung's way.

"Hello?! Did you even hear me?!"

Taeil turned to Seungmin, ignoring the raging boy once again. "Well, I should be on my way. Thank you for the update my boy, you are doing absolutely fantastic!"

Jisung's jaw fell open upon seeing the man disappear at the flash of light. It was as in the time it took Jisung to blink, Taeil was gone from sight.

"Taeil is so cool! I never get tired of seeing him," Felix sighed and moved to sprawl out in to a laying position.

Jisung was practically exploding with anger at this point, and had enough. He turned around to reach for the door knob to leave.

"What the-"

There was no door, and suddenly he was standing in a completely different room. Turning back around, Jisung begun to panic.

"Hey what the hell!?"

He saw Seungmin sitting a few steps away at a desk. There were two chairs in front of it, Felix occupying one.

"Well come here would you? We don't have all day," Seungmin ordered, pointing to the chair in front.

Jisung scoffed loudly and crossed his arms, "I'm fine right here."

Seungmin rolled his eyes and spun around in the chair to face a book shelf that was placed directly behind him. He reached up and pulled out a rather large book, slamming it onto the desk.

"Jisung, are you aware of your fire abilities? Yes or no?"

AUTHORS NOTE

hullo~ I wAs planning on changing a lot about this story so that's initially why I unpublished it, BUUUTT that changed.

I figured I couldn't go about the same feeling I wanted if I switched things up so I decided to just write a prologue to give insight about the important shitue.

(I was gonna make Changbin new main character lololol)

Anyway, I hope if anyone waited, they didn't wait too long <3

Thank you so much for reading and supporting me!

[ANDY]