Chapter 2 - Hanasakigawa High

Hanasakigawa - Entrance

1 week before the first day of school, today is the release of the result from the entrance exam. As walking towards Hanasakigawa, I can hear the others filled with laughter and excitement to see their names on the board as they enter inside. Going through the entrance gate of Hanasakigawa, with my head held high, I go towards the billboard and I try to find if my name is listed.

Shirasagi Chisato - Class 1 - A

Shirokane Rinko - Class 1-C

Maruyama Aya - Class 1-B

Hikawa Sayo - Class 1-A

Shizuyo North - Class 1-B

Matsubara Kanon - Class 1-C

Looks like I have managed to pass the entrance exam huh. I let out a sigh of relief and I can see some other students who began bawling their eyes out for not having their names are written on the board and some are happy, filling the air with both sadness and happiness.

???: Looks like I have passed. Balancing with idol training and academics was tough, but I managed.

A bright pink-haired girl who was standing next to me as she looks for her name, I overhear her mumbling to herself. She suddenly shifted her gaze towards mine, and our eyes lock to each other as her lips formed to a sincere smile. I blush a bit and I avert my gaze away from her as I leave Hanasakigawa high.

As I walk through the beautiful cherry blossom trees, as a few petals slowly fall down from the sky, I head my way towards Tsugu's shop to drop by and have a cup of coffee. Sorry mom, but Tsugu's coffee is now my number 1 coffee.

Reaching Hazawa Coffee, I grip on to the doorknob and I open it and I head inside. Upon entering inside, I am greeted by Tsugu herself with a cheery voice with a smile on her face as it fills the whole place with her chirpy voice and a warm smile.

Tsugu: Nor-san! Welcome back!

Tsugu greets me with her chirpy voice as she leads me to my table and I take a seat.

Tsugu: Just the usuals? 

She asks as her lips formed into a simple smile. I smile back and I nod in response as she heads her way to the station for her brew the coffee I ordered. Moments later, she heads back to my table with the coffee on her tray, as she gently places it on my table. I brush a single strand away from my eye as I take a sip, it is indeed delicious. 

Tsugu: You look so mature when you drink your coffee.

Tsugu wears a sincere smile as she takes a seat next to me.

Tsugu: Did you pass the entrance exam, Nor-san?

She asks with a bright smile and I nod in response as I take a sip of my coffee. And suddenly, the main door is swing open as a pale pink-haired girl barges inside. 

???: Tsugu! Hello!

I almost spilled my coffee from her sudden appearance as she walks closer to us. Reaching our table, she shifts her gave towards me as she tilts her head while wearing a puzzled expression.