●Chapter one●

(The Photo above does not belong to me. I only edited it. CTTO)

Sunday 10:30 pm

Your POV

It was a cold, rainy night. I was sitting on the dining room alone, eating cold noodles while listening to my parents fighting once again."You fucking scumbag! You wasted the money that you were supposed to buy dinner from the grocery store!" I heard my mother yell at my father furiously. "Tch, stop being so loud women, I just bought a couple of beers." my father yelled back.

I stood up from the dining table not wanting to hear anymore of their fight. I cleaned up my mess and then went straight to bed, not caring about my mother calling me and my father 'useless'

I laid on my bed looking at the ceiling," Why is my family like this?", l whispered to myself, not noticing the tears falling from my eyes.

That night, I cried myself to sleep.

----------------------

Monday 6:30 am

Ring Ring, Ring Ring

I was woken up by my alarm clock, I stood up from my bed, groaning then pressed the button to stop my alarm clock from ringing."Yay... Monday" I Sarcastically said while walking towards the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door,smelling a disgusting odor.I saw my father laying in the bath tub,with bottle of beers  everywhere. I sighed, not wanting to take a shower in the bathroom because I didn't want to wake my father up. "I'll just take a shower after I get home from school,for now I'll just brush my teeth and wash my face" I said to myself,then grab my toothbrush,then started brushing my teeth

<short time skip>

I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face. "Next time my dad sleeps in the bathroom, I'll wake him up by pouring him a bucket of cold water" I whispered to myself (that was a lie ;-;) . I walked towards my room closing the door, i took out my undergarments and uniform, then started dressing up.

-------

After i finished dressing up, I grabbed  my bag then headed downstairs to our kitchen. I took a piece of bread from the table then walked outside our house,after I got outside I took a glance at our house. It was a mess.  Some of the windows were broken, and some of the flowers outside were dead, also the front door is broken. I sighed, not even bothering to say goodbye to my parents before I left. ''it's not like they care about me anyways'',I whispered to myself.

<short time skip> (again)

I arrived at my school,i looked at my watch "7:20 am, I still have 10 minutes left" I said, then ran to my classroom.

I was infront of my classroom door, I sighed then put a fake smile on my face then entered my classroom,only to be greeted by my so called 'friend'.

Authors note:

I hope you like the first chapter of my first story :) stay tuned for chapter two (。・ω・。)ノ♡

-ZiaaChann