●Chapter Ten●

Your POV

6:30 am

When Luis's sister was gone,luis immediately pulled me towards upstairs."where are we going?" I asked him, "to my room"he replied.

He stopped pulling me, then released me from his tigth grip. I looked at him then glared," Why do you keep pulling me!  I could just follow you,ya know, it's not like I would get loss or something." I said,still glaring at him,"well you will get lost,since this is a very huge mansion." he replied.

He then opened the doors to his room, and as I expected,his room was gorgeous.(Soo, I'm bad at describing things, so I won't be  able to describe how Luis's bedroom looks like,But you can just imagine what it looks like ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ).

Luis then entered his room, me following him behind. "Let's start" Luis said then grabbed his bag, You also grabbed your bag,then looked for your math notebook and pen.(If your wondering,where the bags came from,well both of you were wearing it the whole time)

"okayy,let's do this,so we can over it"i said,smiling. Luis smiled back,and nodded.

--------------------------

‹short time skip›

6:46 am

We finished our math homework, And I was getting a bit sleepy.

Luis sighed in relief,"finalllyy,im exhausted,and my head hurts from all this math problems,ughhhh" Luis groaned, then noticed your sleepy face.

"getting sleepy?" Luis asked me,chuckling. "a little" I replied,yawning.

"well you can sleep here if you want"he offered me,smiling.

"thanks,but no thanks,my mom would get mad at me,if she found out I slept with a man" I said. "well,then let me drive you home,just tell me the directions, and I'll get you there"luis said, smiling.

I just smiled,then nodded in reply

--------------------

‹short time skip›

Luis was driving me home in his car,his 'luxurious' car. I was trying not to fall asleep since i still need to show him directions to our crappy house.

I noticed that were almost there,so I told him to pull over."so this is your house?" Luis looked at the simple but beautiful house,obviously not ours.

"uhm no"i said plainly,then pointed at the old house that was a few blocks away.
"that's my house"i told him.

"oh,then why did you told me to pull over here?"he said,confused. "well I don't want my parents to think that,we're...you know" I said,making hand signals.(wut)

"what?that were a couple?" he asked,smirking.

"yeh.. " I said."why? Who Wouldn't like a handsome and rich guy date their daughter?"he said smirking. I rolled my eyes at him.

"that's the problem, if they think that I have a boyfriend who is 'rich',they would force me to ask you for money."I said,in a monotone voice.

"money is not a problem,i could shower you with money,if you want~"he said,winking at me.i glared at him.

"I want to earn money, I don't like asking for money." i told him. "okay,but if you need me,im always here to help" he said smiling.i smiled back then nodded.