●Chapter thirteen●

Your POV

8:00 am

I was scribbling on my notes, not paying attention of what our teacher was talking about, I can't help but feel that someone was staring at me,i looked around the classroom, and met a pair of dark emerald green eyes staring at me as if I'm it's prey.'Ashley' I thought,then rolled my eyes at her, she was visibly annoyed and angry at me,but I just shrugged it off,then continued to scribble on my notes.

"psst,hey! (Y/N).."a voice whispered shouted at me,just behind me, "yes?" I asked, while looking at the Brunette girl, with soft honey yellow eyes(?), she smiled,"That was a really entertaining show,you putted up earlier"she said chuckling,i just rolled my eyes at the brunette.

"jeez,thanks for reminding me,mel" i told her,then turned my back at her, she whispered a sorry beside my ear,then continued taking notes of what the teacher was writing,while i just continued scribbling nonsense on my notebook, I didnt really care if not taking notes would lower my grades, it's not like my parents  lwould be proud of me,or would show me a parents loving affection to their daughter,if they saw how great I'm doing in school.

'I still remember that time my mom told me that it would be way easier to get money if I sell my body to grownup men that are crazy rich,like what the heck? What kind of mom would tell that to her daughter?!'I furrowed my eyebrows,just remembering that she told me thst,makes my skin crawl in disgusts.

My thought were soon cutted of by the bell,the teacher politely told us to fix our chairs before taking our leave. I organized my things then putted them in my bag, I then grabbed my bag and was about to head out,but I was stopped by a hand gripping my shoulder in a rough manner,and I already knew who this person was.

"yes?"i asked in a monotone voice, I saw Ashley glaring at me,her two friends behind her doing the same,"don't you even think that this is the end,so help me I will find a way to take revenge,even if I risk my life"she spatted at me,then walked away with her friends,but not before bumping her shoulders at me," is she that desperate,of finding a way to humiliate me?" I whispered to myself,then headed to my next class.

-----------------

8:35 am

I slowly opened the doors to the classroom,noticing that the teacher isn't still here,i sighed in relief,knowing that I won't be scolded for being late again, I walked towards my sit,then was immediately greeted by saito holding a book, hapilly waving at me with his free arm, i waved back at him then sat down  just beside him."hey"he said,smiling at me,"hi"i replied,rather plainly,then looked away. I saw him frown from the corner of my eye,"you know,you can tell me what's wrong,im your best friend after all"he said patting my shoulder,with a reassuring smile.

"sorry,i don't want to tell you my problem, right now..just leave me alone for a while" I told him,a bit upset. He frowned at me,but just nodded then read the book that he was holding,'maybe I was too harsh at him'i thought but just shrugged it off, I looked at my watch '  where's the teacher?'I thought,looking around,but just shrugged it off,thinking that he has some paper work or something.

I lay my head on my head,then took a nap.

~dream~

I woke up in a strange place,i was in a room,..it was really dark,the only light that was coming in from the room,was the small window just above me. I looked around and saw a small door just infront of me, I tried to move around, but I felt something grip my arms and legs,i looked at my arms,they were tied up with chains,aswell as my legs. I tried to scream for help,but it was all muffled,i noticed that there was a handkerchief on my mouth,it was tied really tight, it looked rather familiar, 'is this my handkerchief that Luis burrowed from me?!'I thought.

My thought were soon cutted off by loud screaming,'and is that bones breaking?'I was scared,i mean who wouldn't?. The door opened,revealing a man,with blood stains on his shirt, I can't see his face,but his eyes were glowing in the dark, the man then walked towards me,then lift my chin up,making me face him. I closed my eyes, I was too scared to even look at the man.

"oh~ did I woke up my precious queen?"he said,quite seductively then took off the handkerchief that was tied on my mouth,i didn't respond,i was too scared, to scared to say a word, I heard a light growl from him, then I feel something hit my cheek, I whimpered,i heard him sigh," I hate hurting you, everytime I hurt you,my heart aches... But you need to answer me when I'm talking to you,got that?"he said with venom in his voice,i only nodded in responce,then slowly opened my eyes,i saw him grinning ear to ear,i then felt something soft pressed against my lips,it was the man!he was kissing me!,I tried moving around,so he would stop kissing me, I then heard him growl slightly, then grabbed my chin, deepening the kiss.

Tears started streaming on my face, I think he noticed,since he stoped kissing me,i looked at him with teary eyes,he looked back at me with guilt,"I'm sorry.." he said softly,then slowly walked away. I stared at him,slowly walking away,he then closed the door shut without a word,i sat there, tears still falling from my eyes.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"who are you?"