4 - A

(Unedited)

(Swipe for music luvs ^^ it's gonna be a long one xx)

"I'll get going then?" Y/n said as she turned towards the boys. "I've disturbed your date enough, and I don't aim to third wheel for the rest of the night so-"

"Ew~ Y/n! What the fuck! I'm not gay bro!"

"Jimin your no homo is showing." Taehyung mumbled, looking away feeling slightly offended at Jimins abhorred response.

Y/n chuckled at his words and stood up. "No for real I'll get going. It's nearing 1. I'll be lucky to catch a taxi."

"What? What do you mean taxi? I'm gonna drop you off, I'll drop Taehyung off after that as well."

"No..." She softly laughed," you've done enough for me Jimin, plus I've ruined too much of your time." She said turning towards Taehyung. "At least let me feel better by doing this one thing myself?"

Taehyung suppressed a knowing look as he gazed on to her. 'Another similarity' he thought to himself

"yeah I should go now" Y/n said smiling at the boys in front of her who'd definitely had enough of her rambling and venting, or so she thought.

"Hey, are you sure you want to go?? Just sleepover here there's no Point in leaving it's practically 2 AM anyway. 4 more hours and I'll drop you back home."

She sighed out as she walked to the kitchen to return her mug, the boys following behind her like puppies. "See, I'm gonna to take the metro and a long walk probably. Please alright? I just... I guess I just want to take some time to myself to think everything through."

The boy grimaced at her words . He knew exactly what she meant but he couldn't just bring himself to let her out alone at that time. Taehyung couldn't care, really. He just felt slightly inconvenienced by her is all, like he is by everybody, he'd feel better if she left though.

"I don't know. See I don't want to sound like I know what's better for you then yourself. I mean you know what's gooder- no like... like I make choices-"

"Jimin, I'm a Feminist, not an idiot."

"both-"

"shut up. I get what you're trying to say. But I've taken the train at this time before. I'll be fine. Don't worry please. "

He pressed his lips into a straight line, he knew the vulnerability of the time after an event like that and how the time you spend with yourself is the most important and he didn't want to be the one taking that away from her. But he couldn't be carefree and just let her walk out on the streets alone. It was seriously late. Peak hour for crimes.

Finally, he let out a sigh as he made up his mind, "call me once you reach the station, reach your place and then once you're home?"

"ok, dad"

"Bye Y/n. Take care honey ok? love you."

"Bye chim, love you too." She smiled at him as he held her gaze, his eyes twinkling in the dimlights and her mirroring them. He looked at her sorrowfully. Telling her to take care of herself, expressing the sympathy he had for the girl in those quiet moments. How he hated everything she was going through and how she didn't deserve it, but he could do nothing but sit and watch.

Taehyung watched the exchange silently. And then it happened. He felt a tug at his heart. His chest burned as though a tiny flame was set ablaze in there and it hurt so bad. The fire moved up to his throat as he hoarsley swallowed as she hugged him. His arms tightened around her waist just as taehyung felt his throat tighten.