Meeting of a life time

I do not own, BNHA X SHAZAM X ONE PUNCH MAN X BEN 10 X POKEMON. All rights go to the their respective companies, studios, and creators. 

Izuku's P.O.V -

By the age of four, I have learned that not every man are born equally. Hi, my name is Izuku Midoriya, and this is the story of how I became the world's number 1 hero.

3rd Person Point of View

Izuku Midoriya was heartbroken he could still remember that day at the quirk doctors' office when the quirk doctor diagnosed him as quirk-less. By then Izuku's heart was torn apart, he knew that without a quirk Izuku wouldn't be able to become a hero.

"Is there something wrong with him, doctor?" Inko worriedly asked, trying to make sure that she heard the quirk doctor wrong, but the doctor sadly shook his head with a sigh. "I'm sorry, Ms. Midoriya, but Izuku will never have a quirk." He pulled up an x-ray that he took of Izuku's left foot. "As you can see here," the doctor said, using a pointer to direct the Midoriyas' attention to Izuku's pinky toe. "Izuku has two joints located in his pinky toe. A child with a quirk has one thing in common they only have one joint located in their pinky toes. Leading to the conclusion that Izuku will never have a quirk." 

Inko thanked the doctor as she and Izuku left the office. On the drive home, Izuku had a blank expression on his face as they drove through the streets. Inko looked worriedly at her son through the rearview mirror as they drove through their neighborhood.Izuku let out a sigh as the tears started to kick in, 'he can't become a hero.' He can't fulfill his dreams, how was that supposed to make Izuku feel about his life. Izuku looked out the window and stared at the now slowly setting sun.

'Why me?' Izuku thought as tears started to kick in, 'why do I have to be the one that is different?' The car came to a complete stop, Izuku flew out of his seat and headbutted the window. Izuku let out a painful groan as he rubbed his head. "Mom?" Izuku groaned and saw that his mother was missing. 'What's going on here.' "Mom?!!" Izuku asked, growing scared, his mother was gone. It was as if she suddenly disappeared into thin air. "Mom?!!" Izuku cried, looking side to side as he unbuckled his seatbelt and left the car. "Mom, where are you?!!" Izuku cried, looking around. He was now inside a weird looking cave entrance that leads to a small room at the end of the hall. By instinct, Izuku could feel his little feet running towards the room. "Hello? Is anyone here?" Izuku yelled as he ran through the dark corridor, leaving the car behind. "Yes, little one." an old raspy, yet kind voice called out to him. "Over here." Izuku could see a tall man standing in the middle of the room. He was 7 feet tall with wrinkled and dry skin he had a red robe tied around his firm body. He had long bushy white hair, and an unkempt beard that covered most of his face he was holding a long wooden staff with white light-emitting out of it.