The start of a heroic journey (part 1)

1st point of view

By the age of four, I have learned that not every man are born equally.

Ah, who am I kidding!! My life rocks!!

Hi, my name is Izuku Midoriya, 14 years old. I go by my vigilante name Muteki, which means unbeatable in Japanese.

*This is Izuku's vigilante uniform.

I've been doing vigilante work ever since I was 12 years old. Do you know what the best part is about not having a quirk?

If you get superpowers through a series of accidents as I have, then you are allowed to use your powers without the law ever interfering. They couldn't even arrest you even if they tried.I might sound arrogant by saying things like that. But it's the truth.

Sure there have been close calls.

But thanks to these powers, even if I do get caught. I can walk away scot-free since I'm not violating the quirk laws.

3rd person point of view.

14 year old, Izuku Midoriya, was running through the street with a small yellow rodent following beside him.

"Pika pi." Chu Chu exclaimed as her ears twitched.

"What's wrong, Chu Chu?" Izuku looked down at his Pokemon companion. Chu Chu pointed towards an upcoming crowd of civilians who were watching a villain fight.

Izuku smiled. "A villain fight? Cool!! Let's check it out!!" With that, the boy and his Pikachu ran towards the fight.

 "A villain fight? Cool!! Let's check it out!!" With that, the boy and his Pikachu ran towards the fight