A New Friend (Izuku meets Pikachu)

The next morning

The next morning, Inko was making breakfast for Izuku and speaking of Izuku.

Ring!! Inko heard Izuku's all might alarm going off as she heard pitter-patter coming from the hallway. Izuku ran to his mother with a grin on his face. "Mom!! Mom!! I got a quirk!!" Izuku yelled as he rushed to his mother, hugging her tightly. "Wha?" Inko exclaimed, looking down at her four-year-old cinnamon bun. "Don't freak out, okay?" Izuku ran to the center of the living room. "SHAZAM!!" Izuku cried as lightning enveloped him. Inko didn't know how to react: HER SON JUST GOT STRUCK BY LIGHTNING!! Inko was about to scream for help until she looked back at where Izuku was standing, in his place stood a tall, handsome and muscular man, with a skin-tight red suit and a lightning symbol on his chest, he had a white cape and hood, with golden boots, and hair sleeked back.

Izuku stared, at his mother who was, undoubtedly shocked

Izuku stared, at his mother who was, undoubtedly shocked. Inko stammered at the sight of the strong muscular man, "I-I-Izuku?" Inko stammered looking at the man. "Is that you?" The man let out a good laugh and helped Inko up from the floor. "Yes, mom." The man said, with a smile. "I can't believe this!!" Inko cried, "My son has a quirk!! You can be a hero!!" Inko hugged her now tall and muscular son as she stared at her little boy with pride. "I'm sure you'll be a great hero one day. Maybe even stronger than All Might!!" Izuku let out a manly laugh, "Thanks, mom." Izuku said until he realized something. "Hey, mom, what time is it?" They both looked at the clock noticing that it was now, 8:45. "You're/I'm late for school!!" both Midoriyas screamed as Izuku quickly gobbled up his breakfast and raced out the door."SHAZAM!!" he yelled, turning back to his, four-year-old self. As Izuku was running down the streets, he couldn't help but smile, "I didn't figure out what my quirk can do yet, but I have a feeling that this changes everything."

(*We'll be seeing a lot of smiles coming from Izuku)

3-year time skip

Izuku knew that showing off his quirk wouldn't make him any different than Kacchan and his bullies. So he decided to keep his powers a secret - for now, that is. Ever since that day when he discovered his quirk, Izuku decided to train in the forest. He followed a steady exercise routine of doing 100 push-ups, sit-ups, and squats followed by a 10km run around the woods. Then he would use his transformation and experiment with his quirk. So far, he discovered that he had super strength, speed, intelligence, and can shoot lightning from his hands. He can also fly.