Fan clubs

'I know what you are thinking now. You did check everyone for guns, didn't you? From the smallest child to that police man. But why would the great Sherlock Holmes check the camera from the camera man? Or the chef hats of the cooks?'

I couldn't help but stare at this man. Here I was, best detective of the world, yet a camera man had outsmarted me!!

'How?' I asked out loud.

'Well, Mr. Holmes, you're not the only one with a fan club. Moriarty had one too. Yet you killed him. He wasn't suppose to die!! You were!! And we might not be able to get him back to life, but we CAN kill YOU!! Now let's get a cab and go to your apartment!'

I tried to find a flaw, I knew it would be there. Or a way to get out. But my mind was all fussy, i couldn't think right, let alone deduce something. So I followed the camera man to a cab and got in. Like a little sheep following a wolf.

'221B Baker street, please.' He asked

I suppose i shouldn't be surprised that he knew my address. I rested my head on the back of the seat. It felt like lead. I wondered if I would be able to get up all the stairs of my apartment, and what would happen if i got there.

PS: I don't own anything but the things that aren't in Sherlock. All the rest is owned by BBC, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat and the rest of their crew.