A love wasted away

You Homles boys are very, very strange.': My capturer said as he retied my hand.

'Well, if you didn't know that already, then you are an awful spy.'

With a sigh of annoyance he took up an other needle and the next dose was in my body. I wasn't sure which drugs it was, but i was kind of sure, i had just been given enough to die.

'You must be sad, Sherlock.' He suddenly said, 'After all this time you die without being able to tell John how you really feel for him.' 'What do you mean.' 'Ho, come on Sherlock. Don't lie to yourself, you know you love him. You loved him from the very moment you knew he had shot that cabby. Don't you?'

I looked away. He was right, John was the only one he had ever felt this much about. I would have told him, but John had clearly made it know that HE WAS NOT GAY. As he so often did. Not noticing how much this was hurting me.

'You loved him with all your heart. You would do anything for him, wouldn't you Sherlock. But you didn't have the nerves to tell him, and then you died. You saw how heartbroken your Johnyboy was. It would have been very hard for you not to run up to him after that very touching talk he had "with you" on the cemetery. But then he met Mary. And your entire hope and dreams came crashing down. I bet you knew it from the very moment you saw them, that it was meant to be. That John was happy without you.' I shivered, he sounded a scary bit like Moriarty. And off course every word he said was true.

'Ho well, to bad for you.' And he took the last injection and gave me my last shot.

PS: I don't own anything but the things that aren't in Sherlock. All the rest is owned by BBC, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat and the rest of their crew.