Chapter 16

1 year later....

"Hey, Sarah wanna hang out today...."said Kent.

"Oh Kent...when did you come? I though you and John are leaving in America for higher studies. " said Sarah with a surprised voice.

"Well ...we are having a vacation now so we came to enjoy it in home like you," said John.
"So how is city life going? "

"It's great and I have so many friends." said Sarah with a smile.

"Now that you've new friends ....did you forget about us?" said Carla with a wide smile.

"How can I ever forget you Carla...." saying that Sarah ran and hugged her.

"Then let's go and have a party for our reunion after 7 years... "said John.

"Of course....where do you want to party?"
"Why don't we have the party at our usual hangout place in the forest....like we used to do as kids.."said Carla.

"Carla what are you saying.....did you forget what happened there? How can Sarah...." Kent whispered.

"It's all right. I'm already over it....."said Sarah with a smile. "You don't have to worry about me......let's all just have fun together. "

"Ok then let's go...."all shouted together.

In the forest at their usual hangout place by the stream side they all gathered together.  John and Kent went into the woods to find more woods while Carla and Sarah sat the table to do barbecue.

"So Sarah.....do you have a boyfriend?"said Carla with a curious face.

"What!!! No of course I don't ."
"Aaa....you can tell me.....promise I won't tell anyone. "
"I don't have one....what will I tell you? But I do love someone. "

"What? Tell me who is it? Is he handsome? Did you confess yet?" said Carla with glowing eyes.
"Yes he is handsome and really cool. He was a hot and cold type. I planned on confessing but I couldn't, something happened and he went away too far where I can never reach him again. "

"Well that's too bad ....but you can confess now if you want." said a voice from Sarah's back.

Hearing that Sarah became surprised and tears started to fall from her eyes. Cause it's a voice that she knows very well....she hears it everytime in her dreams.

Then she looked back and and saw someone standing behind her. It's not the first time she saw him standing behind her....for the past year she has been seeing him everytime she she's lonely , everytime she's sad or about to burst into tears.

So she knew what she's seeing isn't real..it's just a hallucination but still she didn't look away....if it's the only way to see him....she is willing  to be happy just with that.

"Hey aren't you happy to see me?" said Richard.
"Yes I'm....I'm really happy. "said Sarah with a teary eyes.

"And who is this guy might be?" said Carla with a confused look.

Hearing that Sarah became shocked.
"What!! Who are you talking about?"said Sarah.
"Who else.....the guy standing in front of us of course. "
"You are able to see him?"
"Why would I be....Am I blind or something?"
Sarah then became even more surprised.

Seeing Sarah surprised Richard burst into laughter as he came close to Sarah.
Then he hugged her tightly.
"Ouch...that hurts. " said Sarah.
"See ....it's not a dream...it's real...it's really me."said Richard with a soft smile.

"How.....I though you..."said Sarah with a crying face.

"You thought I died, didn't you? Well I did die for a second at least...cause I was able to see father. I guess he hang in there for six years just for me."

"That means...."
"Yes that day my father died and I guess he gave his life force to me for a second chance as he truly went away."

"But then why did the doctor told me that you were gone?"

"Well my mom told them to do that...cause after I gained consciousness my body was paralysed and the doctor said it was a miracle that I survived but there is certainty when will I recover or I could even recover or not.
So I guess she wanted you to go on with your life and don't wait for a uncertainty. "

"But you said she hated you?"

"I think you were right from back then....She never hated me....actually she was just angry with me....her anger just lasts for a long time.
In this past year she was by my said and nursed me day and night.  Because of her I could heal so quickly."

"Hahm....sorry to interrupt your sad conversation but can I know what's going on here?"said Carla with a confused face.

"Oh..I'm sorry...I actually forgot you were here."said Sarah.

"Really...how can you say that? How can you forget me being here?"

"Sorry sorry...I'm really sorry..."
"Ok ok...I'll forgive you if you tell me what's going on.....who died and who came back to life?"said Carla.

"Well.....It all starts from 7 years ago........"

_____________THE END_______________

(Thanks a lot for reading "Unheard Confession" till the end. I know I was a little clumsy at uploading the story and my writing isn't that great but I'm very thankful to  those who read it till the end. Don't forget to tell me if you liked it or not. If you like my story please also share with your friends. I really wish guys enjoyed it.  Thanks again..Bye.)

(**Oops...I forgot to tell something....I'm working on a vampire story that I'll be publishing soon..... If you want to read it then stay tuned....^_^)