004: ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪꜱᴇ

"Go away!" 

Will was having an episode and he was scared shitless.

"I just looked at him, in his stupid face and said 'go away, go away!' and just like that, he was gone. Easy peasy." Bob smiled.

"Easy peasy." Will recited.

"Just like that" Bob snapped his fingers.

The memory came to Will in a flash, as he slowly turned to face the large shadow that loomed over him.

"Go away! Go away!" Will kept screaming as the shadow grew closer to him.

Will then spotted another shadow in the distance running towards him. Recognizing that it was Jordan, Will tried to run towards her.

"Jordan!" Will screamed, beginning to run before being pushed back. It felt as if there was a barrier between Will and his friend.

Before he knew it, Will was surrounded in darkness. He then felt as if he was choking as the shadow took over his senses.

Will was trapped.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan and Mike had ran around the entire school before finding Will on the field, staring at the sky.

The pair suddenly saw Will jerk his head towards them before he screamed.

"Jordan!" He ran before seeming to be pushed back.

"Will!" Jordan took her hand out of Mikes and ran to grab Will by the shoulders. 

"Will! Can you hear me?!" Jordan tried to ask. 

She turned around to see the rest of the party and an adult woman run onto the field.

"Mrs. Byers!" Mike screamed as the woman turned around. She must be Wills mother.

"We just found him like this! We don't know whats wrong!" Jordan screamed, turning back to Will.

"Will, can you hear me? Wake up!" Jordan shouted, shaking him.

"I think he's having another episode!" Mike shouted.

As Wills mom came closer, Jordan moved out of the way and let Mrs. Byers hold her son.

"Will, wake up!" Mrs Byers screamed.

Jordan and Mike grabbed each others hands, gripping each other tightly.

"Will, please wake up!"

Jordan looked at Max, who was pale.

"It's mom! It's me!"

Mike and Jordan looked at each other in fear.

Then they heard a gasp. They looked at Will to see the his eyes were wide open and he was pale as a ghost.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The party watched as Will and Mrs. Byers drove away in their green car.

"Ok, that totally freaked me out. Did that not freak you guys out?" Max turned to the others.

Jordan nodded as she felt Mikes hand rest on her shoulder.

"Two episodes in two days." Lucas sighed.

"It's getting worse." Mike stated.

"You think it's true sight?" Lucas asked.

"What's true sight?" Max questioned.

"It's nothing." Lucas replied.

The group watched as the car pulled out and drove away.