o n e. | jungkook

- gamer bf.

a/n. guys i don't actually play this game so please ignore any incorrect descriptions. :)

***

"Yah! You're gonna get us killed!!" I heard the loud voice echo into the headset I was wearing. My body sunk into the seat and I let out a sigh of frustration.

My friends kept pestering me to play with them and then when I finally do they yell at me.

I just started and don't know how to play, what do they expect? I'm too clumsy and untalented to play stuff, especially games. I don't know where to go. I don't know how to shoot and when I find out how to, I'm too late and the enemy has already killed me.

All of my friends are obsessed with this game called Overwatch and I absolutely suck at it.

"Why can't we play a more simple game?" I kick my legs and say with a small pout. I hear them all snicker at me while the rapid clicking of buttons continued.

"This is simple y/n. You just suck at games." one of my guy friends say with a sigh. He quickly turned to me and patted my shoulder before going back to the game. I don't wanna play anymore. I can't even count how many times I've already died.

I go back into the game cautiously and look at my surroundings.

bam ! bam ! bam !

"Wah—" everyone gives their screen a baffled look as one player kills all of them, one by one.

"Who is that?" I say under my breath as I watch them kill effortlessly.

They're really good.

"Wow, your pink teammate sucks." a voice could be heard over all of our headsets as a playful voice teases us. I could just imagine them smirking and shrugging their shoulders in a cocky manner.

Wait. I'm the pink teammate.

I scoff into the mic, hoping he would hear it. He did but only replied in a cute giggle. Pause.

Cute?

No. Why does his voice sound so attractive? His laugh too? Am I going insane? Why do I have a crush on a strangers voice?

"Want me to teach you some better techniques love?"

love? LOVE???

That's so...hot? What?

My face flushes a soft pink as the mysterious boy starts to flirt with me out of no where.

"No thanks. I don't need them." I say trying to keep my voice from wavering.

"Are you sure about that? I've been watching you play and I think you're the worst I've seen but you're not bad looking either." my friends turn to me with wide eyes.

I almost forgot that they were listening too. Did this guy just call me attractive? How does he even know what I look like?

As if he was listening to my thoughts he spoke over the mic once again.

"Turn around."

I hesitantly turn and so do my friends. In the seat behind us sat Jeon Jungkook. My friends gasps and I do the same. The Jeon Jungkook called me cute? The whole school drooled over him. I mean do you blame them? He's like a walking five course meal??

He looked really cute now actually. His legs were spread on the seat he sat on, light colored ripped jeans hugged at his thighs. A simple white shirt was under an oversized jacket that made him look cuddly. He saw us and gave a wave while his other hand held a tiny bottle of banana milk.

"Hello," he said while grinning widely.

Are those dimples? Can this man get any more attractive?

His hand dropped down from the wave and patted his lap.

I tilted my head and wondered why he was doing that.

"I think he wants you to go sit beside him...or maybe on his lap." My friend, Jimin, whispered into my ear. He was the one who sat closest to me.

I turned to him with wide eyes and he just gave me a cheeky smile that caused his eyes to turn into crescents. Cutest thing ever.

"And why would he want me to do that?!" I whisper yell back to him.

"Uhm??? Have you not seen the way he looks at you in the hallways? He obviously has a crush on you." tapping noises could be heard again as they all turned back to the computers and continued playing.

"No way." I scoff. No way he likes me. He's way out of my league.

"Y/n , do you not realize how hot you are?" Yua turned to me with a blank face. It looked like she was tired of me. Which she probably was.

My face scrunched up immediately after hearing her say that. I'm not hot. If I was then I wouldn't still be single.

"Yeah, you just have no game." Jimin smirked before sipping his drink. I scoffed again, "I have more game than you."

"Pff-"

The drink that was in Park Jimin's mouth was now all over me. To be more specific, my face.

"Me? More game than me? Me? The Park Jimin?!" His eyes were wide and he kept aggressively pointing to himself.

"Yes you." I deadpanned, "Watch and learn, Park."

I gave him a smirk while taking the headset off then quickly adjusted my hair. I stood up confidently before walked over to the handsome man, letting my hips sway just slightly.

Jungkook watched the whole ordeal with an amused look. As soon as I stood in front of him my flirty smile faltered.

"Hey beautiful, wanna sit?" He gave me a knowing smirk as he man spread in the seat, patting his very muscular thighs.

poof.

My face turned red as a tomato. It was like a anime moment where their face turned red and their nose bled.

A complete k/o.

Jimin must've seen because behind me I heard a familiar squeaky laugh.

Abort mission. I repeat. Abort mission.

The little people in my head that controlled my emotions, screamed and ran around in panic.

He's too hot to handle. The smirk. The face. The thighs.

I try to squeak out a few words from my lips. Say something to him, y/n. Anything.

"Thighs!—Wait no! I mean hi..."

Someone bury me right now.

Jungkook looked at me with pursed lips before bursting out in laugher. By now my whole body was shaking in embarrassment and I make a swift U-turn back to my seat beside my bestfriend, who was still laughing.

I put my head down to cover my red face before repeatedly hitting it on the table.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

-

"Cute." Jungkook had watched as you walked back to your seat with a completely flustered face, smiling as his had matched yours.

A shy smile had adorned his reddening face, his confident act falling as soon as you turned away. His long time crush finally spoke to him and he finally found the courage to flirt with you.