0⃣2⃣

My POV

Lucy sat down on the bed looking at the boys. " How may I help you? " She asked. " You're a very strange person " Gray said and the rest nodded in agreement. " This coming from the people who followed me into my own home " She said. " That's besides the point " Loke said. " Have you ever smiled before? " Jellal asked. " Not since I was five " She answers. " So you haven't smiled for 12 years? " Natsu asked. " How'd you know I was 17? " Lucy asked. " Your a junior, every one is 17 " Laxus answers. Lucy shrugged. " So why are you guys here anyways? " She asked yawning. " Your tired already? " Natsu asked. " Answer my question " Lucy said. " Because we were running from someone " Gray answered. " And you thought my house would be safe? " Lucy asked.
" Yes also, loke followed you first " Jellal answers. " My house is very dangerous, and I hate it, everything about it gets on my nerves " Lucy said.  She felt a cough build up. She didn't want to look weak so she ran out the room. She ran down to the living room and fell down on her hands and knees. She started to cough up blood, lots of it. When she finished she told Virgo to clean up the mess and went back go the boys. " What was that for Blondie? " Natsu asked. Lucy was about to say something but her phone rang.

Hello?

Lucy is that you

Ugh, what is it?

I need your help

Does it involve you?

Yes

Does it involve us working together for something?

Yes

Well, call someone else because I don't give a damn

Lucy hung up. " Okay, what was the question again? " I asked. " Why did you just suddenly run out the room just now? " Natsu asked. " Nothing " She snapped with a glare. She looked at her watch. " You guys need to leave now " Lucy said. " But we have more questions " Gray complains. " Ask them tomorrow, we still go to the same school " She rolled her eye. " Oh right " He said. Then they all left. Lucy watched them get farther and farther away from her house.

A couple hours later

The door was opened. Then 5 men came in the house. They ran to Lucy and grabbed her. She didn't struggle at all. They brought her down to the basement. One tied her arms up so she is dangling off the ground. The others crackled their knuckles and then they use Lucy as a punching bag.

When the boys were leaving

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

When we left we saw that maid that Blondie kept talking to. She even... Did something when that woman talked about her mother. She was cleaning up something. I saw something shiny crimson. I guess the others noticed too because they moved her out the way. She didn't scream but just looked scared. " Who was bleeding? " I asked. " I w-was just cooking for hime when I cut myself... " She said shakily. Then she rushed back to the spot and started to clean again. I know she's lying. We left anyways without asking any more questions.

Back to normal time with Lucy

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

They finished their little boxing session and then untied me. I walked to my room. " Still standing? " One asked with a smirk. I shrugged and pushed them out my way and go to my room. I take a shower and go to bed.

The next day

I get dressed in this

With my hair in a ponytail

With my hair in a ponytail. I go outside and I look at the bike. After a few minutes I decided that I'll leave it here. I start my walk to school. I spot those 6 idiots who followed me home. I grabbed them and pulled them to an abandoned classroom. " What is it Blondie? " The one with the piercings asked. " Look, my dad's men are here, she probably told them that you were all in my room, so if they ask say you don't know who I am clear? " I asked. " What's in it for us? " The Raven haired one asked. " How about, I don't kill you, deal? " I asked. They nodded. " Good " I said then walk away from them. " I swear I'll kill her one day " I muttered. Then I went to my class.

At lunch

I was on the rooftop and I sat on the railings. " What?! " I asked. " What was that all about? " The blue haired one asked. " Your annoying " I said. " No I mean before " He said. " Before what? " I asked. " When you told us about if people ask us about you " He said. I hopped off the railing. " You remember the woman who came into my room yesterday? " I asked. They nodded. " Well, she called me a slut, she must have told my fathers men about that because about 10 of them are here, if they find out that you were in my room, everyone will think I'm easy " I explain. They all nodded.
" So Blondie- " The black haired one was saying but I cut him off. " Don't call me Blondie, I hate it, my name is Lucy " I said. " Well my name is- " He was saying but I cut him off. " I already know " I said. " How? " The salmon haired one asked. " I was told all about this school before I came here, okay lemme guess, Pink hair is... Natsu Dragneel, Piercings is Gajeel Redfox, tattoo is Jellal Fernandes, Gray Fullbuster, and Lastly Loke Lionheart " I said they all nodded and was shocked that I knew their names.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

She looked sick to her stomach, she pushed passed us to a different place. She didn't notice that I followed her. She ran to an absolute classroom. She coughed up blood. Was that her blood yesterday? I thought. It was a lot. Like, a lot a lot, way more than yesterday. She stood up, and was standing in a pool of her own blood. Her legs started to shake. She collapsed on the floor. I ran back up to the guys. " Luigi just passed out " I said. " It's Lucy you Idiot " Jellal said. " Whatever, just come looked " I said. They all ran after me. She was still lying down in the blood. " That's a whole lot of blood " Gray said. " I think it was her blood yesterday " I said. We pushed the door down. I put her on my back. She woke up a little I guess. " Put me down, where are you taking me, put me down " She muttered. " The hospital " Gajeel answered. " No... No don't take me there, I'm gonna die- " She was saying but passed out. We take her to the hospital and wait for the doctor to come back.