0⃣1⃣

My POV

Lucy woke up to her father and step mom arguing. She walked downstairs, right past the two without even looking their way. " Do you not see me standing here? " Jude asked and Erika looked at Lucy with an eyebrow raised. Lucy shrugged and poured a bowl of cereal. She ate while the two argued some more. Then she placed her dishes in the sink. She walked back upstairs to take a shower and get dressed and brush her teeth. She gets dressed in this.

With her hair straight down

With her hair straight down. Then she walked downstairs again. She was walking towards the door. " So you won't say goodbye to us? " Erika asked. Lucy looked at them boredly then walked out the door.

At school

Lucy walked into the courtyard earning glares and stares. She just kept her emotionless expression, while walking through the courtyard. She heard a girl whimper. She snapped her head in the direction it came from. Lisanna had pushed Juvia on the ground. Lucy walked over to her and stared at lisanna for a second. Lisanna just stared back in confusion. Lucy tilted her head a little. She sighed and pushed lisanna away from Juvia. Juvia was the one who was confused now. Lucy pulled her up. " Um T-thank you so much " She said with a bow. " It's fine " Lucy shrugged. She walked around with Juvia. Lucy goes to the office to get her schedule, which is the same as Juvia's. Juvia walks in and sits. Gray eyes her as she walked to her seat.

Gray's POV

Juvia is being weird. She usually greets us with a cheerful smile. " Okay class we have a new student " Mr Guildarts yelled at us. " Come in " He said. A girl with long blonde hair in pigtails with a black shirt, black overall shorts, and black sneakers. Juvia looked at her nervously. Did this Blondie do something to her? I thought. " Okay, introduce yourself " Guildarts orders. " Lucy " She answered. " Last name? " Guildarts asked. " Not important " She shrugged. " Okay sit- " He was gonna say something but she was already walking to a seat. Lyon was sitting next to juvia. Blondie pushed him out the seat and sat there. He got up and ran to an empty seat. Everyone, including me, looked at her weirdly.

After class

Blondie said something to Juvia but I couldn't hear. Juvia nodded and walked out. Blondie was about to walk out, but loke grabbed her wrist. She turned around to him. The last people that were left were me, Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, Jellal, and Loke. She gave us a confused look. She snatched her wrist back.
" What? " She asked annoyed. " What did you do to Juvia? " I asked. " Who? " She asked " The bluenette that you sat next to " I answer. " Oh her, I didn't do anything to her " She shrugged then walked away.

After school

We were walking and then these guys started shooting at us. " Shit! " I exclaim. We all try to get cover. Then we see that Blondie. Like started following her. " Where the hell are you going? " I asked. " I'm following her " He said. I rolled my eyes but the rest of us followed him. We walked after her. It didn't even seem like she noticed us, or did she not even care.

At her house

There was a black bike with pink lights on it that was parked in front of her house. She looked at it for a couple of seconds then walked in. We walked in behind her. Does she really not notice us? There was a note on the fridge. She read it out loud. 'Won't be home for the next few weeks, take care. I don't really care about you anyways, I wanted to leave forever but your father said no. Whatever, see ya later, hope they kill you, bye, love Erika' she read out loud. Her voice didn't change. She didn't sound mad, or sad. " Whatever, I hope both of you get shot " She muttered. We walked into a room I think was hers. There was pictures of a child and someone that looked like her. She walked in too, it was like she didn't even see us.

My POV

Lucy went to her bathroom to take a shower and then changed into this

She walked out brushing her wet hair, then put it into a bun so her clothes wouldn't get wet

She walked out brushing her wet hair, then put it into a bun so her clothes wouldn't get wet. " Virgo! " She yelled. Virgo rushed to her room. " Yes hime? Is it time for punishment? " Virgo asked. " First, stop asking me that it's creepy I don't even know why my dad does that to you, second call them and tell them that they can stay away from me as long as they want " She said. Virgo gave Lucy a look of sadness. " But hime, don't you want to- " She was saying but Lucy cut her off. " No I don't and I never will " She said. Virgo bowed and left the room. Lucy sat down on her bed and texted her friend Yuki. " Hey, Aren't you gonna acknowledge that we are here at all?! " Jellal finally spoke up. Lucy sighed. " If I do that then I will have more things to deal with and I'm pissed right now, so no not really " Lucy said. " Okay, when will you not be pissed then? " Gray asked. " I don't know, hard to say, I'm always pissed " Lucy said. " Why are you always pissed? " Loke asked. " Because I don't have anything to be happy about " Lucy stated. Then someone opened the door. " I'm back Lucy~ " She sang. Lucy groaned. " What do you want? " She yelled annoyed. " I forgot something " She answers. Lucy rolled her eyes, even though the woman couldn't see it she could tell that Lucy was doing that. " Couldn't my dad just buy another one? That's all you seem to be using him for " Lucy said back.
" Don't make me come up there " She said. " Oh, I'm so scared " Lucy said in a sarcastic voice. Erika walked up the stairs to Lucy's open door. She glared at her. " I wish your father would have just killed you along with that slut " She said but then immediately realized what she said and that she's never supposed to say that. Virgo happened to be walking by and heard what she said. She was shocked and scared. She pushed past Erika to see Lucy, staring with cold eyes. Glaring at everything that met with them. She ran over to her. " Hime, look into my eyes " Virgo said. Lucy looked into her maids blue eyes. She looked deep into them. She soon calmed down. Virgo let out a sigh of relief. " You should be more careful with what you say to her from now on Erika " Virgo whispered to Erika as she walked out the door. Erika looked at Lucy who had her normal, emotionless expression, planted on her face. " I always knew you were a slut " She smirked. looking at all the boys. " You call me the slut, but you are married to my father, and you've slept around with 20 other men in counting, I see you everywhere with someone different every time " Lucy stated. Erika looked at her with fear in her eyes. She was gonna walk out but Lucy stopped her. " You guys keep testing me, but one day you'll be dead because you took it too far " She said. Lucy sighed and turned to the boys who were sitting on her bed.