Prologue

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader }

-Keys

{Y/N}:Your Name

{L/N}:Last Name

{H/C}:Hair Color

{E/C}:Eye Color

{N/N}:Nickname

{C/C}:Color Choice

- - -

Bakugou Katsuki clenched his fists watching as his two childhood friends shared a sundae together, it should have been him spoon feeding the green haired boy and not the {H/C} female, it should of been him wearing the wedding ring that matched with the green haired boys.

He envied his {H/C} childhood friend, she got everything he wanted to be the number one pro hero, it should have been him instead of third place, he wanted her life, he wanted to be married to the green haired cutie, Izu-Chan should have been his, his fists un-clenched when he saw his red haired husband.

They met in highschool in U.A, and ever since Bakugou decided to give up Izu-Chan to {Y/N} because it was clear to see the green haired boy loved the {H/C} female with all his heart, even if it hurt the blonde dearly to see it he could keep living this way in order to keep him happy.

Taking the ice-cream cone his husband offered him he thanked the red head whom sat next to the blonde unaware of the thoughts flowing through his head at the moment, Kirishima was happy at least, though he frowned wishing the blonde truly loved him.

Because it was clear to see the blonde hadn't moved on from his first love a crush he never confessed to because the {H/C} beauty beat him to it.

{Y/N} {L/N} was clearly always a step ahead, and so was her dear little 'wife' the green haired male didn't like sharing what was his, if anyone wanted his {N/N} they'd go through him because he was the only one she was allowed to be with, and he would burn them from the inside out with just one look at his precious {N/N}

- - -

{8/16/19}