Ch.1.Lovely.

{I Don't own Bnha nor do I own the Reader}

- - -

To say Izuku was worried was an understatement, his loving and caring {N/N} wasn't feeling that well at all these past few weeks, and as the caring wife he was he wasn't going to allow her not to go a day without going to the hospital.

And so here they were, as he paced waiting for the doctor to tell him the news, he hopped she wasn't dying, no he couldn't live on without his loving 'husband' {N/N} he was her wife and he didn't care if the terms were reversed it was cuter that way.

He was soon allowed to enter the room she was in, she sat sitting on the hospital bed, he could tell she was worried, the doctor gave them both a smile, "Well I have some good news" they stated clipboard in hand.

"S-So she's not gonna die?" Izuku questioned, causing the nurse to sigh slightly "What's the good news?" he was curious "Why is she sick if she's not dying?" he was slightly confused and a bit more worried.

"Well to simply put it" the doctor stated "You two are going to become parents" they stated "It seems your a few weeks along, but not to worry sickness is quite common" the doctor watched the married couple whom looked shocked than overjoyed "Now till than I suggest taking a leave from hero duty" they told the {H/C} female "Number one hero or not you need to keep that child of yours safe"

"Of course I wouldn't dream of hurting the child my lovely wife and I are going to have" she smiled brightly "Izu-Chan were gonna be Mothers, our little cinnamon roll is gonna be so badass" she patted her stomach.

"I can't wait" Izuku stated smiling beightly he was so happy, yet he just hoped his unborn child wouldn't end up like him, and more like his precious {N/N} because he didn't want his kid to grow up to be a villain like him after all.

- - -

{5/5/20}