Good Girls Get Rewards (Castiel x Reader x Dean)

Request: Can you make a female version of "good boys get rewards" maybe "good girls"? I love daddy!kink smut but I'm a girl so... AND Could I please, please, please get a Fem!Reader version of "Good Boys Get Rewards" please? AND one other request

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Female

Pairing: Cas x Reader x Dean

Word Count: 2,218

Summary: The fem!Reader version of this request -> Male!Reader, Castiel and Dean have just been on a rough 3-day hunt, whilst Sam rested in the Bunker due to injuries from the last hunt. After proposing a movie night, it turns into a threesome after Castiel and Dean start touching and arousing the reader to make them horny. Dom!Castiel, Dom!Dean and tons of stuff like orgasm denial, Daddy!Kink and Sub!Male!Reader

Warnings: Language, minor argument, smut, threesome, roughish sex, Daddy!kink, dom!Cas, slightly dom!Dean, sub!Reader, voyeurism, edging/orgasm denial, masturbation, anal, oral, Destiel

A/N: As with the original fic, I didn't follow the request exactly, it's not so much of a movie night as much as the reader didn't listen on the hunt and now Cas and Dean are punishing her/teaching her to take orders.

Fic:

"Well that was awful," you say, plopping down onto one of the cheap queen sized motel beds. The springs squeak as you bounce from the force of the fall.

"Yeah, it was," Dean says angrily, "Maybe if you'd listen once in a while, things would go smoother."

"Me?" you question, "What about Cas? He wasn't even in the right place half of the time."

"Don't blame your mistakes on me," Cas tells you, "You could've gotten yourself killed."

"Well I didn't," you protest. Sure, maybe you did some stupid crap on this last hunt, but you'd all come out of it in one piece. The one bit of solace you had was that Sam wasn't here to judge you too.

"That's not the point," Dean says, "You're newer to this than Cas and I are. When we tell you to do something, you need to do it."

"Yeah, next time," you grumble. You grab the remote off the nightstand and flick on the TV, changing channels until you find something acceptable to watch.

Cas and Dean sit on the free bed, whispering to each other. You try to make out what they're saying, but the TV drowns them out. You roll your eyes and return your attention to the TV.

A soft moan catches your attention and when you look over to Cas and Dean, their arms are wrapped around each other, hands laced in each other's hair. Their lips move against one another's and you watch as they deepen the kiss. You lick and bite your own lips as you watch them push the clothing from each other's bodies. Your stomach twists and you can feel your panties starting to get wet. The bastards knew you were watching and they knew what they were doing to you.

At this point, the TV is completely forgotten. You move from the bed you're lying on and crawl onto Cas and Dean's bed. Both of them completely ignore you and you twist your fingers into their hair, trying to get their attention. You groan in frustration and finally catch Dean's attention. "Lay on the bed," Dean commands you. You groan as you trail your fingers down their bare arms.

"So it's one of those nights," you surmise as you grumpily lie back on the bed.

"It is Baby Girl," Cas tells you. You watch as Dean reaches down and undoes Cas' belt, pulling it through its loops before tossing it to the side. Dean undoes Cas' pants and pushes his hand into Cas' boxers. Cas grunts and his hips buck forward as Dean's hand wraps around his cock. Dean's own cock strains against his jeans. Fuck, all you wanted to do was touch them, kiss them, let them have their way with you. "Don't you dare move," Cas growls when he sees you pushing yourself up from the bed.