Jealous Demons (Demon!Dean x Fem!Reader x Crowley)

Request: Would you mind making a Female Version of Jealous Demons?

Reader Sex: Female

Reader Gender: Any

Pairing: Demon!Dean x Reader x Crowley

Word Count: 1,866

Summary: This is the fem!Reader version of this request: Hey I really like your male reader fics, and I was wondering if you could write a Demon!Dean and Crowley getting jealous of Male!Reader hanging out with Sam? Like maybe they're talking about a book they both read or something so Dean and Crowley get jealous because they don't know what they're talking about? Anything you want, just end it in a hot threesome? Thanks so much, and I love your blog!!

Warnings: Jealous!Dean and Crowley, possessive!Dean and Crowley,smut, threesome, oral, anal

Fic:

"That's definitely the best part," you say, "I mean look at this line right here." Reaching for the book, you point to one of your favorite lines.

"Oh, I know," Sam says, looking to where you're pointing, "The writing is perfection, not to mention the characters."

"The character development is amazing," you tell him. Flicking your eyes up, you notice Crowley and Dean watching you from the next room over. You shoot them a smile before you go back to gushing over your favorite book with Sam. You place a hand on his shoulder and burst out laughing as he makes a comment about one of the characters.

"Y/N, Love," Crowley growls, "Dean and I need to have a word with you."

"Ok, just a minute," you answer, "Sam and I -"

"Y/N," Dean adds, "We need to talk, now."

"Damn, fine," you say, "Sorry Sam. I'll talk to ya later, ok?"

"Yeah," he says slowly, watching you stand from your chair, "Later." He was wary about your relationship with the King of Hell and his newly demonic brother. You assured him that they wouldn't do anything to hurt you, but he didn't trust them the way you did.

Crowley grabs your wrist and snaps his fingers, taking the three of you to your bedroom. "So, what's so important that I couldn't finish my conversation with Sam?" you ask.

"Your conversation with Sam," Dean informs you.

"I don't get it," you say, "What's wrong with talking to him?"

"Is that all it was?" Crowley asks, "You little flirt."

"I wasn't flirting," you tell him, "We were just talking about a book we both read."

"Does talking about some damn book really require all that touching?" Dean asks you.

"Touching?" you ask, "What touching?"

"You know exactly what we're talking about," Crowley tells you, moving closer, "You're ours, remember?"

"Says who?" you snark.

"I recall you repeating it multiple times when we've fucked you," Dean reminds you.

"Yeah, well, that doesn't stop me from having friends," you inform them.

"Friends? Certainly not," Crowley says, "Lovers on the side, however ..." His words trail off as his eyes flash red.

"Sam isn't my lover," you scoff, "Like I said, we were just talking. You know I only want the two of you." You close the distance between you and them, running a hand up each of their chests. "My poor little demons are jealous, aren't they?" you tease.