Chapter 41

"So, here we are friends, in the well known Imperial Studio of Germany, which for this week is serving the all famous band Forever Yours. We've got this amazing opportunity to take a peek in their lives off set, so I'm trying my best to make the best of it" Nick says.

Nick is the reporter from the Griggory's Music Essence tv show who has somehow got himself an appointed for the day to shoot our daily lives. He's here with his camera man, Trevor, and would be trailing us all day. 

If I wasn't in such a great mood this morning, I must have found this annoying. I've always been the one to lead a peaceful life, though I doubt it will be like that anymore, with me singing with the Forever Yours and stuff.

"Come on, we'll show you around first, then we can start with our so called routine" Tyler says with a grin and leads them away, Zach and Carter following him. 

"What happened last night, you can't seem to stop smiling" Jace comments as he looks at me. "I would like to know about it too" Stacy says. They both have decided to tag along with me, to help me with the usual stage and function set up thing. Though I doubt it's true. I can see the real intentions for doing so. 

"What is this, high school gossip?" I ask, but my tone come out light and chirpy. Not what I wanted. 

"Come on, don't be shy" Jace says while Stacy assures, "You're secret will be safe with us"

"What if I told you guys that we did nothing?" I ask amusingly

"Then you'll be lying to both your best friends in their faces at the same time" Jace says in a serious voice

"Why do you wanna know, again?" 

"Because, something which makes you smile this much is worth knowing" Jace says, giving me a wink.

"And, it was your first date. I wanna know if it stood up to the expectations" Stacy says with a bright smile.

"It was the best" I say, my mind wandering back to the time when I looked at his swollen lips and his beautiful smile. The thought makes me blush.

"Now you're blushing without any reason" Jace says with a pout. "Mia, you're keeping us in the dark. You guys were out for six hours. Sure you did something" Stacy says, emphasizing the word something.

"Tell us Mia" Jace whines and with a sigh, I finally accept defeat. "It was amazing. There's this place called the Love Spot. It's pretty popular and it has couple entry, strictly for the couples. So, we went there. It was like a playroom-cum-restaurant kinda thing. It had a swimming pool, gaming room, ice skating, snooker, virtual reality, shooting, archery and stuff. It was huge and awesome. We were there for hours" I say in an extremely delighted voice.

"Sounds fun" Stacy says with a smile. "Well, taking a girl like you to such a place was a brilliant idea. Bet you're head over heels already" Jace comments and I blush, thinking about all that happened. "Okay, what about the rest?" Stacy asks

"Then, he took me to these hills. It is an hour away from here and it has reserved entries. Apparently, a limited number of people can go there, for good reasons, that is. There, after a little climbing, was a beautiful lake. There were swings, zip lining, rappelling, wall climbing, bridge walking and every other adventurous thing that you can think of" I say, counting on my fingers as I tell them what all I saw. "I tried every one of them. Then, when the sun was about to set, we went for boating and watched the sun dipping into the sea, the horizon shining bright orange"

"Now, that is so romantic" Stacy squeals. "I'm gonna go find Will and give him a big thumbs up" she says and walks away, leaving Jace and I alone.

"That guy sure likes you a lot. I'm glad that he makes you so happy" Jace says with that brotherly smile of his and I find myself saying, "That's not all. He is so.... I don't know, observant, maybe. He knows the way I behave in different situations and he..... he's amazing"