Twentieth Aegyo

" Why make me wear these?! " I hissed as I gripped the ends of my dress. I can understand that you should dress appropriately when going on dates but this is beyond the limits!!! Jean and Yuna were both grinning at me while Hae-won has her signature smile on. Class ended earlier ( which gave me thirty minutes preparation before Myungsoo arrives ) for Jean and I and we decided to head back to the dorm, well, to freshen up and get ready for my date. When we arrived, I was surprised that both Yuna and Hae-won are there waiting for us. Seems their respective professors were absent and since they didn't have anything in particular to do, they raced back to the dorms to help me prepare.

And it now leads back to the present. I was standing in front of the mirror, checking myself out. They made me wear a dress ( long-sleeved mind you ) with japanese-style student's collar ( but at least the color is blue ). As footwear, they made me wear flat boots ( that ends just below my knee ) and they picked a knitted-beret hat to compliment my outfit. Rather than using my traditional backpack, Yuna made me use one of her satchel, stating that I should look presentable and chic. Good thing they let my hair down, I hate it whenever people tie it in ribbons and other complicated styles. 

" English girl in Korea. " Jean whistled, which I throw back a glare in return. 

" Now I feel so nervous. " I said while fiddling the hems of my dress. " What if I'm boring and does this look even fit me? "

I felt a hand settled itself on my shoulder and turned to see that it was Hae-won's. She gave me a reassuring smile, giving a soft squeeze on my shoulder. " Just be yourself and that's it. "

" She's right, Blythe. " Jean, too, was giving me a reassuring smile. " He wouldn't ask you out if he finds you boring and besides you two are close so... "

On cue my phone rung and saw that it was a text message from Myungsoo. My heart suddenly dropped. I turned to the clock and saw that it was exactly 4:30pm, the time when he picks me up. Bloody hell I'm still not ready!!!    

" Looks like he's here!!! " Yuna suddenly dragged me out the room, with the other two in tow. I could tell I was screaming " Bloody murder!!! " as we ran towards the gates. At the entrance we could see a tall fellow wearing a black coat, grey undershirt and black jeans and shoes. He was also sporting the traditional " sunglasses. " It goes without saying that it was Myungsoo waiting by the gates. I could picture Yuna grinning from ear to ear as we stopped in front of him. Jean came to the front and greeted me.

" Nice to see you again, L. " She smiled at him.

" Nice to see you too, Jean. " He gave her a nod and a smile before facing our two friends. 

Hae-won suddenly took the hint and introduced herself. " We've been hearing stories about you, Woohyun and the rest of INFINITE from these two. Thank you for looking out to them, I'm Hae-won by the way. "

" I'm L, I presumed you already heard about us in medias. " Myungsoo bowed along with Hae-won. 

" You bet!!! " Yuna suddenly chirped while slinging an arm around the woman's neck. " Call me Yuna and I'm a fan of your group, but most especially Dongwoo~ " 

Myungsoo slightly chuckled at her remark before reintroducing himself again. I suddenly felt Jean's hands grabbing both my shoulders before lightly pushing me forward. 

" I guess it's time for you two to be off, don't want to be late at curfew. " She winked at me before facing L. " Be sure to get her back safely, I trust you on that. "

" Will do. " Was his reply. The three left us afterwards. It's just me and Myungsoo left, standing by the gates. Though out of the corner of my eye, I could see a black car parked at the side ( it has the logo of " Subaru " ), a few feet away from us. It made me wonder who on earth could have parked it there? A professor perhaps?