💖 𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒𝑠 💖

^ I'll try to surprise you!  Little_Soft_Catroon! mark my word's! ^
------------------------------------------------------------

A mask, the sight is enough to give you a fright. But the Aurora is Too powerful to ignore. Today, that wasn't the case, 035 was surprisingly being escorted to his old friend 049. After a separation, between the two they haven't spoken to each other in months! Luckily, they would have this time to communicate.

049 seemed to be sitting down at a table, 'the interview room? Strange.' The bird thought as he folded his hands together, expecting a staff to pressure him with questions. The door suddenly opens, as 035 had been forced into the room, not hard enough to send the damn guy onto the floor. The doors shut as he hits the door confused "what's the big deal!" He exclaimed "i refuse to answer anymore questions!" His mouth, oozing with black goo.

The doctor looks at the man, as he ran over and hugged him tight. From a angle he already knew who the hell it was. The mask stiffened as such a surprise, he looked down at the doctor whom was hugging him close. "049?" He asked as his mask expression turns into a smile as the ooze stops. "035" He replied as he continued to hug his old friend. The mask lets out a low dark chuckle as he sits onto the ground, proceeding to hug the doctor close. "Damn, thought they would pressure me with questions again!" The doctor said, as he cuddles onto him.

"Hmm? Cuddling already i see?" He'd say as he was an inch apart from the doctors beak. He soon kissed the top of it as he blushed a dark grey. The doctor blushed slightly, he soon risked it as he pulls 035 close to himself and kisses the Mask passionately. The scientist whom where watching looked away in slight disgust, some of them thought it was cute! The mask Separates after a few seconds "hmm im surprised you even went full on the kissing. Have you been feeling these emotions ever since we last talked?" The mask asked as he smiled.

"Out of all honesty, yes. I've been to afraid to admit it. I thought you would decline my love" The bird pecks the mask's cheek gently as 035 chuckles again. The doctor wouldn't let go of 035 since he was already too attached.

035 smiled as he gestures the scientists and guards to fuck off, so he could have his private time with his lover. He smiled gently as he cuddles 049 closed and kissed the top of his head. "I love you" 035 said as 049 replies "i love you most"

-------------------

455 words 🤔

{ "im getting hungry. I'll go eat-"

~035