✖ Cuts and bruises ✖

Cold...tired..and bored. This is what 035 felt while sitting down in his cell hitting his head against the wall wishing to be in 049's arms again. The damn foundation separated the two not wanting them to get too close enough for the two to constantly be sneaking in and out of each others cell to cuddle or any emotional loving things. The scientist watched 035 hitting his head against the bloody wall and spoke into the mic behind the patched up shattered glass from earlier " 035 can you please stop... This is frustrating to watch " he'd ask as the masked figured looked up at the glass " unless my request is met..then im afraid not..i want my little bird back.. " he then continued to hit his head, corrosive liquid dripping from the ridges of his eye sockets almost like endless tears.
The scientist sighed soon speaking with some of the staff nearby about the situation. " Let him for a little bit " One of them said as they watched from a far distance in the shadows " Just cant let the O5 see.. don't want him getting gassed again do we? ". The staff thought of the idea before looking over at 035 once again to see him hugging his knees and rocking back and forth, Bruises stained his arms as he looked at the ground. "Although.. we should go check on the doctor. Guards..make sure he doesn't damage that body of his more understand?". The Staff agreed with the idea as they began to walk away and left the guards to watch 035.

049 on the other hand stood up staring at the wall with a bloody scalpel in hand, he let out a sigh as heard the creak of the elevator and turned to the small window. He did not have any idea of what was happening but he hid the scalpel with his hands behind his back. The scientist walked out first, looking around and walking towards the doctors containment, sliding his card against the cold scanner as he walked in.

{ almoSt donE. haLFwaY)