☢ Importance 101 ☢

Scp 999 x baby reader.

{{ Of course there isn't going to be any damn smut are you insane >:( }}

The one big single star shined in the air,  the heat weighing down on anyone who was possibly out there scavenging, searching for shelter and food or anything else. A small child in the apocalypse was very rare, due to the heat conditions along with the latest forecasts its a terrible place to raise a baby.

Besides those rumors and thoughts, you were alone.. Stranded in a car with nothing but your car seat. You didn't know what was going on obviously but that didn't stop you from kicking and crying as you struggled against the straps. The snapped easily allowing you to crawl onto the dusty floor. You made some small noises before trying to get up on your own two little feet. You looked around to see if anyone was possibly there..no one sadly, you began to cry. Your tears streaming down your cheeks and falling to the ground, you stopped after seeing a strange figure pass by..

The confusion on your face made it clear you had no idea what the heck that thing was but you began to crawls towards it, the orange blob turning around to look at you making soft gurgling noises. Although some people would be adored by the blob but you began to cry since well..your a baby still-- cant get used to things much yet now can you? The blob slithers towards you and held you gently as he nudges against your smol body, thankfully you stopped crying and hugged the blob back as your arms sink into its head?

Well-- at least you made a friend.