Part 3!

I woke up. It was bout 8 am in the morning. There he was beside me. I was in his arms. I really loved this.
I was planning on asking Gael some questions. Maybe because I was a little bit curious. He was perfect too perfect so something must not be right and as nosey as I am I've gotta know more.
When I got up.
*buzz buzz** his phone rung. Who was it?
His eyes popped open. He answered.
"Hello" He said stretching and yawning.
I had heard someone over the phone. It was a girl. His girlfriend? Ex? Sister? I don't know but I guess I'll find out.
"Hey babe, how you doing?" The voice said.
"I'm good how are you?" He said smiling and looking at me.
I managed to fake a smile. Still thinking of who was on the phone 😭
"I'm doing great. I miss you".
Miss "her"?! Who was that chick.
I was tired of hearing enough. Honestly I don't know why I'm upset for someone who just met a guy. Maybe I should stop wearing myself but couldn't help it maybe I was just catching feelings for him who knows. As he spoke on the phone I got up out of the bed and went downstairs to get a glass of water to be honest my head was hurting me and then I heard footsteps come down the stairs. It was him of course he was the only one in my house. He walked up to me and leaned on the counter and said "for the record it wasn't who you think it is" smiling. Always in a fun mood he is.
"It was my sister. Alex. She was calling me because she hadn't heard from me inna while and I call her to make sure she's okay".
Make sure she's okay? Why wouldn't she be. That line hit me and I kept the thought and worried about it later. I wanted questions but the word that slipped my mouth was: "ok."
We went in the living room and sat on the couch. He pulled me into his arms, for a second I was thinking about what it would be like to get into another relationship. Maybe he was different but honestly I don't know what to think after my last relationship. I suddenly got my confidence to ask Gael some questions.
"So...can I ask you some questions because I feel like I want to know you more."
He replied. "Sure"
The first question was his age. Because I was 22. He said he was 26. Not bad right??😭
The next was about his parents. He looked down. Like a sad but angry dog. Was it a bad subject? I don't know. So I said "I'm sorry for—". He cut me off. Then he started saying: "it's okay. I just didn't like my parents much for how they treated me and my sister during our childhood."
I wanted to hug him. So I did. And let out. "Sorry". His face was on my chest. But he didn't cry that is how I can tell he is a really strong person. I loved how strong he was.
Since I hit a touchy subject. I stopped with the questions. And for the rest of the day, we just hung out at my place. I really enjoyed his company. Maybe spending time with him wasn't such a bad idea from the start. Maybe it was the best thing that happened to me. Maybe I was starting to like him. Maybe he was starting to like me.