Part 5!

Gael's POV:
When she had asked me to move in. I didn't know how to feel because ever since my ex Shanique, she had always been there to make me pleased. I guess you could say I was starting to like her. Maybe a little too much. When I tell you she was good in bed. Mannnn. She was good.
We hung out the rest of the night. Watching movies and talking. Can't stop touching each other but.... she was special. And I knew what I was gonna ask her. To be mine.
She was special and someone as special as her deserves the world but am I really the right person? Is what I do really safe for her?
I went home to pick up a few things for the day to officially move in. And I got a call it was HER. And not the type of HER I meant. It was my ex. Shelly.
"¿Sí?"
"Hey Gael. It's me if you didn't know...Shelly."
"Qué pasa?"
"I don't know.....Gael...I miss you..." she said. Good timing right? I think not. Not after what she did to me. With my best friend? Messy am I right? When she left me for my best friend I was hurt. But girls will be girls. Not all of em. But some.
"Te dije que dajaras de llamarme con esa mierda"
"Adios Shelly".
Shelly was my first love we had been together for years but when she broke me I decided that I shouldn't stay broken so I wanted to go out and enjoy myself. So I did. Stumbling upon Selena wasn't an accident. I wanted to help her cause she was a dandle in distress. And I wanted to be her savior. Because I knew she would make me feel less broken and she did. When I saw her, she was beautiful.