*~The Start~*

I walked slowly into the school entrance. As I expected, Osana was there with Senpai. She's always bossing him around, and I don't like that. Senpai deserves to be treated better, someone like me. Her long orange hair waved in the sunlight, and she placed her arms on her hips. She should really cut that, I thought. Maybe, I could do that for her, I giggled. This attracted attention from almost everyone near me. I walked away in embarrassment, my face visibly red. Whenever she's not around Senpai, she's around Rival-Chan. I've heard she's good at fighting, so I usually stay away from them. But today, I'll take them both down. I changed my shoes at my locker and started walking towards the classroom. I never really paid attention to the teacher, I just drew out my plan in my notebook the whole class.

~*After Class*~

It's lunchtime now, and I have successfully planned out my attack. I'll just wait until Osana goes to the bathroom. I walked to the vending machine and bought some snacks. The chips were a little too salty, and there was no water left. I sighed as I walked into the bathroom as I waited for Osana.

"Rival-Chan, you don't need to follow me in here!"

"But, I feel a bad vibe in there!"

"Just give me some privacy for once! Geez!"

I heard Rival-Chan walk away, and Osana walking into the bathroom, walking closer and closer to the stall I was in.

"Hello? Is anyone in there?"

No answer.

"I-I guess no one's here then.."

I hid in the corner of the stall, so she didn't notice me at first. But as she saw me, she flinched. "Ayano? Why didn't you answer m-" I pulled out my knife and attacked her. I made it look like a suicide, and thankfully, I stole some gloves from the drama club. I wrote a letter in her handwriting, saying; "I'm sorry, I can't stand this world any longer. I know I must be annoying, and I can't change that. I'm always such a burden to the people around me. I'm sorry, truly."

I then walked out of the bathroom. Rival-Chan wasn't around, so I was safe. Some blood splattered on my uniform, so I sneaked out of the school and bought a new uniform from Info-Chan. I then changed into the new uniform in the girl's shower room. I folded my old uniform carefully and walked to the incinerator. The delinquents heard me and ran to me. "What are you doing here, punk?" Umeji shouted. "Yeah, scram, punk!" Gaku shouted. I looked straight at Umeji. His golden yellow eyes glowed, staring right back at me. He grabbed his baseball bat and said coldly, "What you looking at, huh?!" I turned around as my black ponytail swung behind me. I dropped the bloody uniform in the incinerator and turned it on. I turned back to them. "First of all, this is none of your business." I walked towards them slowly. "Second of all, you really don't wanna mess with me." I walked closer. "And finally, third of all, I'm not who you think I am." Umeji smirked and held the baseball bat on his shoulder. "Acting all tough now, are you?" His other members laughed. "You know you can't beat us, you're just acting all tough because you don't wanna get beaten up, am I correct?" Dairoku laughed. They were pissing me off at this point. I clenched my fists. I was about to grab the knife from my skirt, but I decided not to kill them. I crossed my arms and smirked. "Isn't it the same for you guys? You got bullied didn't you?" I laughed. They flinched and got really mad. "What did you just say, huh?!" Hokuto yelled aggressively. "Whatever, she can only shout insults at us. Bet she can't even fight."

I giggled and walked towards this again. This time, though, I walked faster and threw a kick at Umeji. He fell down, startled. "Bet you didn't expect that coming, huh?" I laughed at him. "So you can only do that, how pathetic!" Gaku laughed. "You want more? I'll give you more."

I grabbed the knife from my skirt. "I wasn't gonna hurt you guys that badly, but since it's come to this.." I dashed towards Gaku, but surprisingly, he dodged me. I looked back at him, and he tried to throw a punch at me. I kneeled down and grabbed his leg. I threw him to the ground as the other members tried to tackle me. They got my knife, and so I had no choice left than just to beat them up. Hokuto was behind me, grabbing my hands. I kicked his *cough* that area. He fell, injured badly. Dairoku and Hayanari were on my sides, dashing at me. I simply just crouched, and they both hit each other pretty badly. Hokuto had the knife, and with the little energy he had left, he threw it at me from behind. That was the last thing I remembered, and I blacked out. 

I opened my eyes slowly. The orange sunlight shone through the curtains. I wasn't home. I wasn't at school either. I shot up, finding a bedroom that's certainly not mine. I was in pajamas. I looked around the room carefully. A normal bedroom. Then I found a picture framed on the wall of a little boy with pink salmon hair, and eyes... That looked familiar...

Orange eyes, and fading to yellow. Who do I know that has-

Someone opened the door and walked into the room, holding a cat. It was Umeji. "Oh, you're awake, punk." He said coldly, not even making eye contact with me. He sat down at his desk with the cat in his lap. "Why am I here, and who changed me?" I asked with no emotion. "Hokuto threw a knife at you, which injured you badly. I took you and the boys to the nurse's office. They all woke up before you, and the nurse said you couldn't stay any longer. So, here you are. Nurse changed you before you came here, by the way." He responded, still not looking at me. I sigh. "Well, thanks I guess." I got out of bed and walked out of the room. "Wait," Umeji shouted last minute. I stopped. "Can you... Teach us your ways?" He asked weakly. This is probably the first time I've seen him like this. "And why should I?" I crossed my arms and faced him. "We underestimated you, and we're sorry." He took a deep breath and paused. "Would you like to join us?"