*~Kokona Haruka~*

A/N: I'm so sorry for not being able to keep up with my schedule. To make it up to you guys, I'll try to make this one longer than the last one.

Senpai was devastated with Osana's death. It wasn't unusual, as she was his childhood friend. But why would he get upset over someone like her? She's obviously really annoying, and I'm sorry for him to have to put up with her everyday. But I guess now he doesn't have to.
My heart aches whenever I see Senpai so gloomy. I've decided to give him a gift, to cheer him up.

I walk towards the gift shop, people crowded around it. Isn't it a bit too loud? The moon shone bright tonight, the stars visible in the night sky. I opened the door handle of the shop and walked in.
The blue-haired employee muttered as I walked in, "Ugh, a customer..." then quickly threw on a fake smile.
"Welcome! How may I help you?"
I looked at the shelf for a brief moment and turned back to the girl.
"The novel, please." I say, pointing to it. I knew Senpai liked reading, so maybe the famous Japanese novel would do. Her blue orbs quickly looked in the direction of the book, and with her pale hands, she grabbed it and slammed it onto the counter.
"16.65."
I grab the money from my pocket and hand it to her. She counts it and annoyingly says,
"Thanks for your patronage."

I walked up the stairs, and towards Class 3-2. The one Senpai was in. I looked around the class until I saw the seat farthest in the back and the first one to the right, right next to the windows. No one was in here, so I quickly just left the gift carefully put in a white box and wrapped with a red ribbon on his desk.
I waited outside of his classroom, leaning on the wall with my phone, so no one suspects me. My heart started pounding as I saw him walk inside the room. I discreetly looked inside, as he examined the mysterious present and tucked it away.
I hope he likes it.
I then proceed back to my own class.

The bell had rung, so I figured it was lunch time. I stood up from my desk and walked down the stairs, towards the incinerator.
Umeji and I had agreed to meet up during lunch, to talk more about the plan. I wasn't surprised when I saw his underlings standing there with him.
"Yo," Umeji says as he sees me walking towards him. I ignore him and halt to a stop.
"Alright, about that condition," I say firmly. "You must help me eliminate those rats."
Umeji smirks. "Jealous?"
I narrow my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows. "What're you gonna do about it?"
His hands fell out of his pocket. In a matter of seconds, he was inches away from my face. He whispers into my ear,
"Oh, you'll see soon."
I quickly push him away, clearly grossed out.
"You're disgusting," I state, touching my ear.
"Says the one who kills people for a feeling that'll disappear soon," he laughs.
How'd he even find out? I clench my fists. This is bad, he could report me.
"You wouldn't dare say anything about that to anyone else."
Umeji raised his eyebrow. "Or would I?"
"What's wrong with you? If we're not gonna take this seriously, I'm leaving," I reply.
I turn around and walk away, but something grabbed my hand.

You're not leaving because you're with us now.

My eyes widen at the statement, and I quickly whipped my head around.
"Umeji, you son of a—"
"A what?"
I growl, hoping to get him off of me. His grip around my hand tightened. "Stop it," I yelp.
"So who's the lucky girl?"
"You're helping?" I ask, surprised.
"Of course we are. Didn't we agree to this?"
My lips formed a small smile.
"Kokona Haruka."