*~Help?~*

AN: I'm sorry for not updating lately, I never thought anyone would read this crappy story, so I never wanted to continue. But for the sake of the people that wanted another chapter, here you go. Sorry if it's bad, I'm a horrible author.

"Join you?" I laugh. "Why would I join a group of people with no life, and non-existent fighting skills?"
"This is exactly why I want you to join us," Umeji answers. "I want you to teach us." His voice was serious, as he glared at me.
"How would it benefit me?" I ask.
"Well, first of all," the blonde responds, "you get to intimidate people as much as you want."
"And how will that benefit me?" I ask again.
"Don't you have someone that you like?" I felt my eyes widen. How did he know?
"How'd you-"
He smirked. "I knew it. You're always following that guy around. What's his name again?— Taro?" I sigh, surrendering.
"Fine, I'll join you," I say. "Under one condition."
Meow! I look down at the floor in surprise, as I see the black cat escaping from the room.
"C/N!" (C/N = Cat Name, since I'm not creative at all, so you can choose.) "He's gonna escape again! What are you doing standing there, help me goddammit!"
Umeji rushes out of the room before I could say anything. I sigh, and then follow behind.

"I can't find him!" He yells angrily.
Just then, I hear C/N's voice behind me. I turn around and see the black cat. Just as I was about to open my mouth, he leaped onto me, causing me to fall. Umeji turns around in surprise from the sound and relaxes.
"So, what do you think you're doing with C/N?" He laughs. I never thought someone like him would laugh, but I stand up carefully, the cat in my arms.
"Your damn cat almost gave me a concussion."

I'm so sorry if it's short, I'll try to update ASAP!