(Idk what to title this😅)~

So during the 10 weeks of Bakugo's first trimester he was having a whole lot of mood swings from time to time then he'd also get cramps sometimes too which wasn't very fun for Bakugo he would be in soooo much pain and Kirishima would be trying to help him get through the pain and everything by either massaging him or taking his mind of it by..... but Kirishima had to also deal with his mood swings as well because sometimes when Bakugo would get mad out of nowhere he would try to physically hurt him or he would get real mad and start crying then go hide somewhere for a while. But Kirishima found ways to deal with Bakugo mood swings very well so that Bakugo wouldn't end up hurting him and himself. But 3 months passed by and now Bakugo was in his second semester he also started to crave for weird food combinations like pickles & peanut butter , chocolate strawberries with whip cream and cheese , just straight up mustard , and watermelon dipped in pickle juice & etc....But Kirishima didn't question it at all he just did what he had to do to satisfy his lover & care for him. A few weeks later  Bakugo realized that his belly was beginning to show a lot and that he couldn't really fit into his jeans or wear any of his shirts anymore and Kirishima noticed it too so he told Bakugo that they could go shopping today for new clothes for him. Bakugo agreed but first he had to find a shirt or something he could wear over his belly , so Kirishima gave Bakugo one of his shirts since they don't wear the same size shirts and Kirishima's shirts were bigger for Bakugo so the shirt fit perfectly over his big belly.

*At the store*

So Kirishima & Bakugo walked into the store and went to the maternity aisle and browsed around for clothes that Bakugo either likes or thinks feel comfortable. *time passes* And Bakugo & Kirishima was done picking out clothes and then they went to go look at fruits and stuff because Bakugo was craving for some more food so Kirishima got whatever Bakugo asked for.Then after that they went to the cashier to pay for their stuff and then they left the store.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Alright guys imma stop it here because I don't really know what else to write plus I hardly don't even remember what I was writing cuz I took a break because I was sick but I'm not sick anymore (kinda *cough*) but yeah. Also school started for me on monday and so far the first week went very well , I love my highschool and everyone seems so nice😊😊💕💕💕 but yeah that's all that's been really happening while I was on my break & I'm also bout to try that new chicken sandwich at Popeye's I bet it'll taste good since everyone going crazy over it but anyways I'll see y'all in the next chapter ✌✌💕💕💕