Welcome home Kaito👶🏻💗💗

As soon as Kaito was born , Kirishima & Bakugo already knew that raising him would be easy since he was such a nice & quite baby. He would always eat his food when Bakugo or Kirishima feed him , he would never throw his food on the ground or anything the only thing he would do sometimes is play with his food but that was it . He was easy to put to sleep and everything he barley cried , he was just overall a very quite baby.

Years later~

Kaito had his first birthday , and it was a lot of fun because Kirishima let baby Kaito help with making his own cake he let Kaito pick out what fruits he wanted and what frosting he wanted. Bakugo was just in the kitchen watching them two in awe but also making sure they don't burn the house down............but anyways his birthday cake was finally done baking and Kirishima let Kaito decorate the cake and while Kirishima was going to find the candles he came back and Kaito was already digging his hands in the cake , Bakugo started and laughing loudly at what Kaito was doing. Kirishima was just like "So you gonna start eating the cake without me and without blowing out the candles.....damn I feel betrayed " Kirishima said jokingly and when Kaito saw his parents laughing he started laughing too. After all that laughing and eating the cake Bakugo picked up Kaito to go take him a bath while Kirishima cleaned up the kitchen from the mess Kaito made. When everyone was done cleaning and taking their bath Bakugo put Kaito in his crib but Kaito didn't want to let go of Bakugo and every time Bakugo tried to make him let go to put him in the crib he would start to cry , so Bakugo picked him up again and decided to let him sleep with him and Kirishima tonight.

*In the morning~*

Kirishima woke up and got ready to go to work before he left the house he made Bakugo & Kaito breakfast and put it in the microwave to try and keep it warm. He left a note on the kitchen counter to let them know about it , and he went back upstairs and kissed Bakugo & Kaito on the forehead and then left for work. A few hours later , Bakugo woke up and slowly got out the bed trying not to wake Kaito up. He went took the bathroom to take his bath and everything , after he was done he went downstairs to go cook some breakfast because he was hungry. When he got to the kitchen he saw the note that Kiri left on the counter it said:

"I made you & Kaito breakfast this morning it's in the microwave , I hope both of you enjoy it and that you guys are safe while I'm gone. I'll be back at 11:00pm tonight because I have extra work to do. I love you Bakugo & Kaito"
Sincerely , Kirishima~

Bakugo was glad he didn't have to make breakfast today because he actually didn't feel like it , but he was gonna feel a little lonely without Kirishima here with him and Kaito but he knew that in no time Kirishima will be back before he knows it. Bakugo took the breakfast out the microwave and went to get Kaito and brought him downstairs. They both ate their breakfast and then watched one of Kaito's favorite shows and then they fell asleep on the couch together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well this is the end I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter , see y'all in the next one✌💞💞💞