Happy Birthday Kirishima!!!🎉🎉🎉

Author's Note:

So since Kirishima's birthday is today I'm writing this chapter to celebrate it!!!🎉🎉🎉💞💞💞 Also , Shout out to all my libras♎ out there i hope y'all have a great birthday or had a great birthday if it already passed but now here's the chapter⬇ Enjoy!!!🤗.
*****************************
Bakugo woke up to see that Kirishima was still sleeping which was a great thing because Bakugo wanted to do something special for his boyfriend's birthday. So , he thought about what Kirishima would like to do for his birthday & what he would want as a gift , then Bakugo had an idea to make him his favorite cake (which was red velvet cake) , decorate , make him a note , and make him a birthday breakfast. But Bakugo still couldn't figure out what Kirishima would want as a gift tho but he will figure that out later because he still has time left. Bakugo went in the kitchen and started making Kirishima breakfast after he was done making Kirishima breakfast , he walked upstairs with the plate of breakfast and a glass of orange juice.When he got to the room he saw that Kirishima was still sleeping so he put the breakfast & glass of orange on the night stand and even though Bakugo didn't really want to wake Kirishima up because of how cute he looked when he sleep but he had to because he didn't make this breakfast for nothing!! So he shook Kiri to get him to wake up and when he finally woke up Kiri was looking very happy to see his pregnant boyfriend in front of him and so he smiled. Bakugo was caught off guard with how happy Kirishima was but you know you can't blame him for being happy since it was his birthday today.

Bakugo: *blushing* Um..I made you breakfast shittyhair , if you want it

Kirishima: Awww thanks Babe and of course I want it , it was made by someone special. *Smiling widely*

Bakugo: *blushing more* Yeah , whatever your welcome , I hope you enjoy it. Bakugo said as he walked out the room

Kirishima: *Smiling brightly*

*Time skips*

Bakugo baked a birthday cake for Kirishima and it was almost done , so while he was waiting for the cake to finish baking , he wrote Kirishima a lovely & caring birthday note. He finished the note as soon as the cake was done baking then he took it out the oven and decorated it with candles , icing , drawing a shark on it ,writing happy birthday on it , and putting strawberries , whip cream & sprinkles on it. And when he was done with decorating the cake he called Kirishima to come downstairs. Kirishima came downstairs and was surprised to see a cake with the words happy birthday on it and a drawing of a shark on it , "Happy Birthday Kirishima" Bakugo said with a smile and he then walked up to Kirishima and gave him the note he wrote. Kirishima read it and his heart was filled with so much joy & love he started crying "Thank you Bakugo!!!this is the bestiest birthday I've ever had💞💞💞" Kirishima said as he hugged Bakugo very tight but not that tight he didn't want to hurt him,Bakugo hugged him back "Sorry I didn't get you a gift , I didn't know what you would've wanted " Bakugo said. "That's alright , I've already have a very special and great gift" kirishima said as he smiled widely. "And what is that??" Bakugo asked. "Its you silly and our unborn child that's the most best & special gift ever , I could never ask for anything more. I love you Bakugo"Kirishima said."I lov-" Bakugo was interrupted by Kirishima kissing him.

"I lov-" Bakugo was interrupted by Kirishima kissing him

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thats it for this chapter I hope y'all loved it & enjoyed it , and thanks for all the support & love y'all give my story I appreciate it🙏😊 , Also idk if this is a good thing (my friends says it is but I'm not sure) So my fanfic is rated #1 so like is that a good or bad thing??

If its a good thing then thanks you  guys for everything & even supporting my fanfic because I didn't even think that when I made this fanfic it would be so enjoyable to people and that people would actually like it but I've been proved wrong you ...

If its a good thing then thanks you guys for everything & even supporting my fanfic because I didn't even think that when I made this fanfic it would be so enjoyable to people and that people would actually like it but I've been proved wrong you guys actually like what I write I don't even know why😂😂 but you do and I thank you guys for that🎉🎉💞💞🤗🤗 , Well I'll see y'all in the next chapter stay tuned💛💛